tyt3 r4c3 st0ry y0!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyt3 r4c3 st0ry y0!!

I was drivin around minding my own biddnes in my Civic DX buble back thats hooked up. I got the windows tinted, chromed out everything. Even my hubcaps, **** they look like rims when I'm driving. I pulled up at a stop light and saw my worst enemy.......... a domestic.
    I looked over, it had Tenesee plates, flowmasters, big daisy muscle car rims, big radials, NASCAR stickers and Rust spots.
    Thast **** sounded mean, yeah..... that was one mean lookin Wnnebago.
    I cranked down my window and yelled at the big inbred southern hick. What you doin sucka?? He tilted his orange hunting hat an said "I'm Moving". I told him that he would be moving hella faster if he were driving a HOnda.

Thats when he started revvin his engine.
    Damn it sounded mean. I wonder why he was even bothering to race... I gues hea didn't see the Type-R and GTR badges I bought at pep boys.
    I was a little worried though cause my car ain;'t that fast off the line but I yook a screw driver and punched like 30 holes all over my muffler to ease backpressure so along with the aluminum wing I knew I had him in the top end. I took my car out of drive and revved it up as high as it would go.
    I turned my upside down tennis visor backwards so it wouldn't obstruct my view. then I buckled my Type-r Yellow 4 point harness and sweated it out for the green.

BAAMMMM the light was green all hell broke loose I dropped it into drive and my tires screeched a little bit almost, I think.The Winnebago was haulin butt though...BAMMMM!!!! I pretend to manually shift to second. I gots the timing down now so my pretend shidts are always on target with the real ones.
    ****!!!!! That Winnebago was almost dead even with me, I hear his revs risin and he's hauling butt BAMMMMM!!!! I pretend shift to third and ****!!!! Bad shift and he starts pulling on me s I make a pissed off face and pretend to miss third.
    To make it worse I hit a pothole and a hubcap goes flying off and his that big mobile home. **** that **** cost 6 bucks.

Ohno !!1 I'm rounding out third and this guys still pulling on me. I think really hard to myself ' what would the guy from the fast and the furious do?'
    Oh yeah the red button on my steering wheel. HIT THE BUTTON!!! I reach down and hit the button, oh ****, I don't have nitrous. The button is to turn on all 57 of my smurf blue euro foglights!!!!!!
    But this works to my advantage anyways as Blinding the domestic redneck racer temporarily.
    My car hits fourth finally and I pull up to the rednecks rear quarter panel while he fumlbles around for his ZZ-top Ray bans.
    I know I'm gonna win now. YES!!! I pull past the redneck reaching the death defying speed of 55 miles an hour.
    Then throw on all 20 of my euro hazard lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
    Whew that was close. After this race I made sure to poke some more holes in my muffler to make sure it wouldn't happen again.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

****in A I hate those domestic ****ers who think they own the road
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

dAyum KIDD, Dat **** be TYt3 sonnn. DeM ciVics is quicK y0, I woulDn't **** wiT dEm.
      '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

for i minute i thought you were serious
        unitl the muffler part, and then i knew you were making it up
        lol
        lol
        lol
        great story, loved the story line too!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

dat's some funny **** good story

Comment

damn dude i wish i could beat a mobile home im gonna go take a screwdriver to my muffler right now

(i miss hit the gas tank causing a spark and get blown up i yell crap now ill never beat a winnebago while the ambulance is driving me to the hospital)
            i is dumb

Comment

some of them ambulances haul ass. just tell the driver to floor it and you'll beat the winnebago laying flat on your back.

Comment

the best story yet

Comment

Working...
                X