would these rims be good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would these rims be good?

I was just asking my self how much you it cost to repair a wheel like this.
    Attached Files

Depends on whether the lip is damaged or if its just cosmetic. If its just cosmetic, its nothing that a grinder, some bondo and some paint wouldnt fix. Im going to be doing the same thing to my wheels in a couple of weeks and will write up a how to.

How much are those wheels?
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

by the lip you mean what ? And what does it changes ?

Comment

if the edge of the wheel is distorted, then the tire might not seal correctly. If the tire on the wheel holds air then theres nothing wrong with the lip.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

okay because the lip seems a bit skratched to but all the tires seemed full of air

Comment

then I wouldnt worry about it. How much are you getting them for?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

550$ can with use tires, but do you have an idea of how much it cost to repair mags ? I'll probably go ceck today but I'm asking you

Comment

Working...
              X