Sub and Cap question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub and Cap question

Was just wondering if anyone has heard of the companies Directed (subs) and Raptor (stiffening cap). If so, how good are they're products?
    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
    MODS:
    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
    TO DO LIST:
    EDM/JDM rear bumper
    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
    Repaint car

Yes heard of them. No they are terrible.
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Dude, no way. Directed (DEI, Viper/Clifford) is excellent quality (build and sound) I had compx subs and they where awesome. I also have 3 way and 2 way comp sets and Directed amps/cables, etc....can you tell i was a dealer It's VERY good stuff.

Never heard of Raptor.

Comment

DEI = the destruction of orion and PPI

DEI turned both those companies from awesome top of the line equipment into mediocre equipment DEI alarms are good, but that's about it. their subs and speakers are decent, but nothing special.

raptor is just an off branch of tsunami/metra, focusing on lower priced products. don't waste your money on a capacitor, unless you can break the laws of physics

Comment

Working...
        X