Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Camber bolts

I was checking out some mirage parts.
    they have Camber bolts available for the mirage. I was pretty much thinking that these "may" be able to work with our protege's ... especially for those with a serious drop..

photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

It might be easier to use the Protege specific pieces
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Why do you say they might fit bruce? Just curios becuase I just bought my coilovers, and camber kit for our car (specific) But the thing was- the camber kits were only good for 1.75 degrees which ment only good for basically up to two inch drop to get back to factory spec.
      With this mirrage kit would i be able to go 3.25 inches you think?

Comment

How about you check these out Bruce it says they are specific for our cars.

2000 DX 1.6L
        17" Enkei RS7 Gunmetal
        Kumho ECSTA'S 205-40-17
        TEIN S-Tech Springs
        Ebay CAI customed to short intake with RACTIVE heatshielded cone filter (blue)
        M3 blinker mirrors
        NGK Iridium IX
        Next Gen Rear lights
        Diamond Clear Corners

Comment

those are only adjustable to 1 degree either way. I will find the site I got mine for, they are to 1.75 inches. Got my coilovers today. YAY! I will try to have them on saterday.

Comment

Ok-- the site is www.upgrademotoring.com for the front and rear it came to $67 shipped. I was tired of looking and didnt want to fool with ebay so i jus got it. Also just for referance, http://www.autotoyaz.com/index.html is where i got the coilovers. I ordered them on the phone tuesday the 1st and I recieved the box today (the 4th). They were very friendly, and very fast. good deal.

Comment

Correction of above post... I meant they are to 1.75 degrees either way not inches. As apposed to the ones that are just one degree.

Comment

Working...
              X