Devil_z33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil_z33

I just got ****ed on an SAFC II, or so it seems. I sent the guy a money order. Took him 2 weeks to reply to any of my e-mails, and he tells me that UPS sent the package back to him because it got damaged. Wouldn't UPS still just deliver it to me? Anyways he asks me if I still want the SAFC, or a refund. I told him just to send my money back, becasue machine work is gonna run me quite a bit more than I expected on my rebuild. Well it's been over a week now and I still haven't got it. He claims he sent it allready and it should be here. SO I guess i'm pretty much ****ed out of my 250 bucks.

yeah i got ****ed on a airfilter/adapter before... at least it was only 30 dollars at not 250.. sorry 2 hear that man... goodluck

Comment

file a complaint with ebay....you will get your money back....
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

hell yea... how did he send the money to you? If he sent it ups/fed ex there would be a confirm code for the package.

He probably sent it snail mail. If he did ask to see a scanned copy of either the check or the money order stub proving that he actually sent you something.

Is s/he out of state? If so you have a bit more recourse.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeah I think he sent it snail mail. I just found out that he cashed my money order already, and told him that I want my money back soon, its been over a month. I will file a complaint if its not here in the next couple of days. It's been like a week and a half since he claims he sent it, I told him it should have been here by now. **** it I think I might file a complaint now.

Comment

how is he paying you back? tell him you want a copy of the check/MO stub to prove that he sent it. If he cant come up with either a copy or the stub then he is more than likely not telling the truth and then I would go about filing that complaint.

Comment

I asked how he was sending the money back, he hasn't replyed yet. Already filed the complaint also. He could always make a check, copy the carbon copy, and VOID the actual check and tear it up, that won't really prove anything, even still with the MO stub, He could not put a name on the actual money order, and put one on the stub, either way this guy is full of ****.

Don't buy from Devil_z33 on ebay!!!!!

Comment

thx for teh name. Post about it in the seller rating section if you want. Anytime I get screwed online by someone I post about it there for other ppl to see. Even if its about non club pro members, still good to know who sux on ebay.

Comment

I haven't had a problem with an eBay'er in years, for the most part people are pretty honest I believe.
                  '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                  '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                  '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                  '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                  '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                  '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Well I filed a dispute, and he said that he will call his bank and if the check he sent (a personal check) has not been cashed he will cancel it and send another. So maybe he will set everything right.

I just started ebaying recently and this is my first, well I guess, complication. Other than that i've had good results. Except for sellers not likeing to ebay you notification of payment recieved, or item shipped.

Comment

Working...
                    X