Call me honda killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me honda killer

HA, so I went out and cruised around with my friend, 92 civic si hatch, i/h/e, act 2600 clutch, bigger throttle body, gasket matched intake and exhaust manifold, raised the compression up to like 10:5:1 i think, anyhow, its a cool little car....but it has the d16z6 sohc vtec crap still....so we lined up at an intersection.

I raise my rpm's to 4500k light turns green, I spin all the way through first, he jumps about a car ahead, probably because hes running brand new falken azeni's, and I have very very bald road huggers on my car, I shift to 2nd, and gain about 1/2 car on him, third, im about even with him, shift to 4th, and I pull him by about 5 or 6 cars and still pulling, doing about 90mph or so. Not a bad race. For some reason last night my car was feeling really strong in the top end, maybe because it was such a perfect night for racing....or maybe because all of that maintenance I just did the other day actually helped out...lol.

NEXT honda in line please.............
    Eat ****.

will you race a k20 ITR?

Comment

sure.....Ill loose...but Id race him just to see him accelerate away from me. LOL

Id bet I could take one on the autox, equal drivers and whatknot.
      Eat ****.

Comment

lol... gj.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

sweetness, Civic's are so unoriginal.
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

darren, you could race that yellow ITR running around... wait, wait... no... thats a CTR. lmao. damned jdm life.
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

JDM LIFE IS TYTE YO!!!!!!!!!! ITS A LIFESTYLE!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.....
              Eat ****.

Comment

Well you can't knock the JDM life. There cars look sweet, and not to mention ummmm ... FAST..
                althought they are not the fastest.
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                  Well you can't knock the JDM life. There cars look sweet, and not to mention ummmm ... FAST..
                  lol, Bruce... JDM Life is a car club here in Denver. They have mostly slow ass stock hondas, and older maximas. Their cars are all JDM Life to the fullest... a fake Civic Type R that everyone mistakes for a yellow ITR. it's hilarious. Their cars are for the most part slow as crap. They have a couple people that hang out with them that I would consider fast, and they're turbo dsm's. It's a bunch of white boys, that look like bikers. Mix The Fast and the Furious with The Outsiders.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

lol... "jdm life".... that is such a rip-off of Garage Life.

I know one through a friend... seem like pompous assholes to me.

Comment

Nice kill, makes me wonder why I can't beat my buddies neon

That turbo 3-series looks sweet.
                      1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
                      Plus new
                      1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla

Ha...mike summed it up already...they suck bigtime....ive destroyed that yellow CTR....err ITR...err....whatever it is, a few times. They are a joke!
                        Eat ****.

Comment

Bah, my protege cant even beat my friends 05 Civic in a race... and its not even teh SI
                          Joe H
                          2000 Chevy Impala
                          3400 3.4 Liter V6
                          Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                          U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                          Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                            lol, Bruce... JDM Life is a car club here in Denver. They have mostly slow ass stock hondas, and older maximas. Their cars are all JDM Life to the fullest... a fake Civic Type R that everyone mistakes for a yellow ITR. it's hilarious. Their cars are for the most part slow as crap. They have a couple people that hang out with them that I would consider fast, and they're turbo dsm's. It's a bunch of white boys, that look like bikers. Mix The Fast and the Furious with The Outsiders.
                            ohhh ok ..

well I was refering to JDM life, as those honda tuners that seek out JDM parts for their cars, and creat original vehicles.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              Ha...mike summed it up already...they suck bigtime....ive destroyed that yellow CTR....err ITR...err....whatever it is, a few times. They are a joke!
                              sorry 91, I was refering to actual JDM tuners, not the guys in your area.

sorry about the confusion

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                              X