Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just cuz u got a civic don't mean its fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cuz u got a civic don't mean its fast...

Ok, I slept at 7 pm cuz I was so tired. I got up at 10 pm and asked my girl if she wants to get something to eat. We decided to go to In n Out burger and on my way out of the drive thru I rushed my way out to the farthest left lane, I needed to make a U-turn. I guess ( I didn't see him ) when I was gunning my 323 from the parking lot all the way to the Left lane he heard or saw my car from the opposite side.

Right when the light turned green I saw this car parked on the curb w/ his hazard lights on. At first I thought it was a cop but as I was about 10 yards away he turned off his hazard and gunned his car next to mine. At the light I rolled down my window because he looked like he want to tell me something so I rolled my window down and he told me, " hey I will let you buy my car". In my head I wanted to talk crap already but I want to race him first and see if I can beat him. I asked him," what do you have?". He said, " Naws" I was like Damn this wannabe racers. BTW, he was driving a EK w/ gunmetal paint and buddy club rims and the very noticeable 5" rpm tach just like the typical ricerockets. We took off and raced and I ****in' beat him 3 times he was no match at all. Every light of that raced I was talking **** to that guy givving him **** infront of his girl and his backseat passenger girl. I told him, "how the **** u gonna try to race me with ur ****?, u can't even keep up?, how about if I let u buy my car so you'll know how it is to be faster than the other wannabe racers like you? The whole time I was giving him **** he was just looking away and smiles and his friends inside was like, "well, he was catching up a minuite ago" I was like, yeah a minute ago when I was slowing down so that I can **** w/ him somemore".

Man, this pissed me off big time. Just cause this kids are driving civic that dont mean its fast. I hope I'll see him again when I have my Nitrous installed so I can kill him some more.

*Kids don't try this at home* lol

lol, I love when people try to race w/ a carfull of friends . . . I had some kids in a civic try this when I was by myself, they would've lost even without the extra 500lbs, but it was just pitiful, I wasn't even at WOT and I was short shifting.

Comment

hahhahaha..

that was frigin hilarious.

I may take my 323 to get a new resonator installed today.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

that's great
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

323 power! heh

Comment

god i want 2 do a bp swap sooooo bad

Comment

lol good for joo. There are alot of those here too.... Hell I have even seen stupid ass ricers in sohc non-vtec civics trying to race... its soo ghey when they lose they just make up excuses.....
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

"uh yeah my wing wasnt on, so it really doesnt count.. you know, with the um, aerodynamics, and yeah you know what i mean"

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

I haven't been street racing far a while now. I don't want to anymore but this time my I couldn't help myself. I don't like people treating me like **** especially infront of my girl or somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                    god i want 2 do a bp swap sooooo bad
                    Then don't sell your protege...

Take everything out of it, and put it in the 323.
                    If it has a BP.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                      I haven't been street racing far a while now. I don't want to anymore but this time my I couldn't help myself. I don't like people treating me like **** especially infront of my girl or somebody else.
                      Yeah well, you can't have them trying to do that...
                      It's good that you returned the favor lol...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

IMO street racing is when you go out to the local hangouts where you know there will be ppl racing and want to run you.

You really werent street racing, more or less flexing the BP muscle against some punk ass ricer that was trying to make you look slow b/c you drive a mazda.
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Man, wait till i get me some power in my dx...i a sunfire steped me once on the highway.....i shamed mazda that day..but then again, i had the hold button on...but that should help the acceleration right?....yes...its an auto...
                          If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

dude... it's an automatic DX.... I can't believe you're even ENTERTAINING the idea of drag racing it. There's NOTHING you can do to make it a fast car, aside from an engine swap and 5 speed. Well, at least not without a lot of money.
                            Ask me about engine management!

Comment

WTF is the hold button
                              Joe H
                              2000 Chevy Impala
                              3400 3.4 Liter V6
                              Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                              U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                              Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Working...