Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

ProMazda Meet Sign-up page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ProMazda Meet Sign-up page

I have created a signup page with some assistance from MotegiMazda for the Florida meet on Noivember 8th. Please take the time to fill out the form so that we can have a head count. There is also some information about paying for the meals from Sonny's. Please help us make this meet a smooth and enjoyable one.

Here is the link to the page:

Come again??
    I would rather have him create a new thread so people SEE it. No one wants to go through pages and pages off Promazda BS.
    Im not tryin to be offensive John but its REALLY important that people see this and I am fully capable of modding my own section. But thank you for your input.

* EDIT* Never mind I thought you were refereing to the fact that there were 2 promazda threads about the same meet. I didnt see the deleted post.
    Last edited by Motegi; 10-09-2003, 10:30 PM.
    Sagaris

Comment

I was just going to post a link to the thread in the Flrida section, but was lazy and just pasted what I had on the clipboard. Eitherway, what is the difference in double posting or posting a reference to another thread about the same subject?

Comment

Well you posted the same subject in 2 different forums. I wanted you to post a new topic on this so that people dont have to go lookin for it and give up and not sign up. catch my drift?q
        Sagaris

Comment

Well, the problem is..is that this is in the INTESE performance club section and it really pertains to ProMazda. I just wanted to make sure that people who are not members of INTESE performance, but are located in florida and might not look in this section are aware of the thread.

How would you suggest that I accomplish this so that it best suits the forum?

Comment

If you want me to I can move it with a redirect. But I didnt get much of a response from People in the Fl forums. Mike I honestly think everyone will see it. If more people dont register then I am going to start PMing them.
            Sagaris

Comment

I also still need to contact all my members directly by email to tell em to sign-up etc.
              I will do so in the next few days! Promise
              Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
              262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
              ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

please do I need to know soon.
                Sagaris

Comment

does the museum know about our protege meet?
                  since the meet is sort of going to be at the museum why don't we see if we can get them to add a note on this page: http://www.garlits.com/html/museum_news.html

possibly other protege owners will see and show up, you never know.

also, they offer group discounts and group tours. is anybody working on that?
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I really doubt a Protege owner will be looking for Mazda stuff on the Garlit's page Dima....

Jo, BTW, someone asked me the other day and i had no answer.... is ProMazda a Protege only club??
                    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
                      does the museum know about our protege meet?
                      since the meet is sort of going to be at the museum why don't we see if we can get them to add a note on this page: http://www.garlits.com/html/museum_news.html

possibly other protege owners will see and show up, you never know.

also, they offer group discounts and group tours. is anybody working on that?
                      Yes Bobby called and arragned the meet for us there with the owner I believe. Im not sure. But they are expecting us around 10:30

I think its all MAZDAS not just Proteges. Im going to have to clairify that with Ghost.
                      Sagaris

Comment

I have adjusted the price to $6.36 (including tax) and $6.85 (PayPal) to cover taxes/fees. Just wanted to let everyone know. Those that have paid, you will receive an email from me explaining the change.

Comment

I have updated the site: http://cflprotege.com/promazda.htm
                          For those that have signed up and/or paid, please double check the list and correct any errors by PMine or emailing me at rider69@cflprotege.com

Comment

man I would love to go but it is on such short notice that I heard.

Comment

WOOO HOOO 30 People!!! I WANT MORE!

Mike you and I are going to have to get together and hash out the payment. I will cover what we dont have no problems and I want to meet you somewhere and pimp to Sonny's with you. Bobby (protege00dogg) wants to meet us there too.
                              EDIT: I still have to get Ghosts peeps to sign up.
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X