F/s 01 Es 2.0 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/s 01 Es 2.0 5spd

Hey guys. I'm selling the Protege. Need to pay the medical bills and I can't really drive a clutch anymore with my knee all ****ed up. The car is in great shape, just had the rear bumper replaced and painted from a little booboo the car had. Nothing serious, just got hit by a golf cart and it dented it, but all is fine now. Minor chips on the doors and front bumper. Comes with a MOMO racing seat, probably a few hundred dollar seat but I don't really know since I traded a guy my stocker for it. All stock except for the Mazda3 shift knob I put on it because I hate the one that came with the car. I still have the old knob if you want it. Its got a little over 48,000 on it. I change the oil regularly and make the fluids are all ok. The tint on the windows has metal in it instead of dye so that they are guaranteed not to fade or turn that craptastic purple color. I'm asking $7750 but any serious offers willbe considered. Ill post a few pics on here but if you are seriously interested email me at mancini.victor@gmail.com and I can send pics of whatever you want. Thanks for looking.

Taylor
    Attached Files
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

looks kinda weird with different styled front seats, lol
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Yeah. I though it would be cool at the time to trade the guy for the MOMO, but now that I look at the seats I wish I would have kept the stock seat.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

bump

Comment

Nobodys interested in a third gen? If you think its too high or something make me an offer.

Comment

Bump...Price lowered to 6500 and is now on autotrader

Comment

Working...
            X