What brand is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What brand is this??

I'm trying to figure out what brand these wheels are. They came on my pro when I bought it with 195/50/15 Kumho Ecstas, which I replaced with Firehawk Indy 500's for the winter. I'm trying to find a replacement center cap for one because it seems one fell off. none of the tire/wheel stores around here (Detroit area) seem to recognize this wheel. I should have asked the dealer in Florida when I got the car what brand they were, but didn't even think that I might lose a cap.... I know you guys are great at figuring this stuff out, and I thank you in advance!!

oh, and the drum is painted with "Grabber Green" engine paint cause I had a can laying around...gonna do the calipers soon when it warms up. I did the drums back in Jan cause I had the rear brakes apart anyway
    Attached Files
    Please sponsor me for the American diabetes association Tour de Cure.
    http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...383&px=3361088
    together, we can find a cure for Diabetes!!!!

probobly some generic ebay rim or something
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
      probobly some generic ebay rim or something

Joe, that's like if I had a picture of an old oil pan gasket for a....lets say 43 ford and you said, "oh that's probably some generic swap meet gasket or something" Ebay isn't a brand, it's not even a STORE!! It is an online marketplace. it is similar to a swap meet, or a flea market, or any other such place where multiple individuals/vendors can : sell pretty much anything

Comment

You knew what i meant, you clown
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

If you have the chance, take it off and look on the inside. Sometimes information is stamped in there somewhere. In fact, the stock LX alloys say "Made by Enkei"
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
            If you have the chance, take it off and look on the inside. Sometimes information is stamped in there somewhere. In fact, the stock LX alloys say "Made by Enkei"
            I went to Belle Tire yesterday (the one I worked at for a year or so) and got the tires rotated. There wasn't a brand on the inside either. One of the salesmen (who usually knows his stuff) said he thinks they are made by Z-Racing. (a division of American racing sold only at Sears) Sears only had the 2003 catalog and they didn't have anything close. I might just say screw it and see if I can get some Miata rims from a junkyard or something....

oh, and while it was on the hoist I had to laugh...the previous owner spent a decent amount on a stainless steel dual outlet performance muffler (up-turned tips) and completley bastardized the pipe to make it fit...it's tight and doesn't leak, but man when you see it from underneath it's sooo ghetto.

Comment

Working...
            X