My Pro's Computer may be fried!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pro's Computer may be fried!!!

Well my sisters boyfriend borowed my battery and when he went to put it back in he connected the gel battery terminals in the opposite posts. Now the car won't even attempt to stop but at least my lights still turn on (atleast the battery is still good ). How does a '95 dx (z5 motor) computer run for? I want to have an idea of how much they go for. Tommorrow I'm taking it to an electro mechanic.

the car won't attempt to stop? check the main fuse in the fuse box under the hood. should be like 100 amp.

Comment

Thanks,
      I had it checked out and you were right it was the main fuse and some power wiring that burned out.

what a relief!!

Comment

glad to hear it wasn't anything major.

Comment

Yeah just for future reference if you ever have a problem with something electrical. 95% of the time it is just a blown fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
            Yeah just for future reference if you ever have a problem with something electrical. 95% of the time it is just a blown fuse.
            very true. And as a general rule you can always go smaller safely. Going larger than reccomended is only for those that know what they are doing.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

thnks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X