17" rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17" rims

Can someone help me out here? I don't live in the U.S. and I wanted to know the price of a set of OZ racing rims, the F1 EVO. I'd also like to know the price of a set of tires, Pirelli's P-Zero Z Rated tires. Could some help me find this combination of rims and tires at a good price?
    Thanks!

Where do you live?
    2002 Blackmica P5
    CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Originally posted by redfyre
      Where do you live?
      I'm from Trinidad and that combination of rims and tires is goin' to set me back atleast $15000 if I buy them here. That's about $2400 in the U.S.. Would they cost less than that or would it be about the same. If it's less and shippin' isn't so bad, then I'd just buy them there and have it shipped here. Can you let me know about that?
      Thanks.

Comment

Try out

A wide range of US wheel brands. We guarantee that our wheels & tires will fit perfectly on your vehicle. We have the best deals online carrying brands like Arospeed, Enkei, Verde, Konig, Status, TSW, Concept One and much more! Request a quote via the website or place your order by telephone.

www.tire.com ( i think)
        search yahoo for discount tire rack ...

one of those places may ship out to the islands.
        bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

$15000 us funds?

Remember, OZ rims are expensive to begin with. Also, when ordering across borders, you will pay a lot in shipping and taxes.
          2002 Blackmica P5
          CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Working...
          X