what to do?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what to do?!?

so yeh me and my buddy were playing basketball and my girfriend goes in my car to sit down.......somehow i left the center console thing open and she got the bright idea to climb into the driver seat and jack my car while iw as playing basketball haha anyways as she tries to be slick and do this she snaps the center console lid thing completly off!! i havent seen how bad it is because it just happend and its nigtht ime and cold. but if i go to the junkyard and just get on off another pro it would be easy to put on? im jsut worried about it, cause its my baby

yeah that lid on the console is just screwed on. if the hinges are broken, just replace the lid. if the console itself is broken, you just have to get a whole new console.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

The light of morning will tell!
      '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
      Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Heh, i know how you feel. Mine has been broken for god knows how long. I've never got around to relpacing it. But I should be doing that in a few weeks. After motor runs, i change interior which includes the panels. As it was previously said, its just a few bolts for the hinges. But if the console was messed up, there are only a few bolts for the console itself. Then you'll just pull it up over your e-brake and such and its simple as that. I hope i'm talkin about the right thing though. Well tell me how it goes. I'd love to see results.
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

thanks guys for the info!

yeh it just snapped off and broke the honges off so all i need to do is buy the small piece that bolts to the console and the lid. thank god lol i was worried

Comment

Working...
          X