1991 protege vs. Grand am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 protege vs. Grand am

When I was up at this stop light here in Green Bay where I live this guy in his quote on quote Supped up Grand am pulled up next to me and started taking **** so I told him put your money where you mouth is. He was all like why would someone put a performance muffler on a ****ty old school import car. ans saying **** like that. So I said to my self lets roast his ass and take his money wheile doing it.

So we went to the industrial park were we sometimes race and we raced about a 3 bock straight away. My 1991 protege with 41,000 miles killed his grand am by like 2-3 car lengths. After the race the punk did not even stop he kept driving so me and my friends had to chase him down to get the $200.00 I just raced him for. The guy was salty let me tell you all.

My favorite pass time is beating american cars and using the money I win to buy parts for my protege.

My cars mods.

- I bought a engine from my local j/y claming it was a 1993 Jdm engine for a protege.
    I do not know what the jdm code for bp is so I do not know if it was true. They did have the gauge cluster that was in calometers. The cluster equaled 41,000 miles. So the engine was very clen and there was almost no were when I took it apart to make shure I did not get screwed.

- I have a hight flow (MAF) senser. I customized mine to get more horse power.

- I have advanced timeing
    - Exhaust, and cold air intake
    - fuel filter upgrade
    - coilovers, new stock struts
    - after market bushings on the front end.

My favorte pass time is using these mods to kill punks like this grand am fag.

Peace out
    Last edited by JDMprotege1; 03-18-2005, 01:44 AM.

lol
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
        Leave the kid alone... n00b
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

i have a JDM engine too and i notice that i always beat regular USDM protege's pretty bad. what is it about the JDM engine so much faster again???? i mean, what is the difference build wise? can you tell me JDMprotege1?
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

? i think that they are made with differnt angles on the valves and maybe on the cams, or on the connecting rods. But it is faster then my old stock engine. Also the $200.00 is not BS. Just because you two saying it are probley broke does not mean others are. You probley race for like $5.00 not me if its not for more then 100 im not interested.

I can afford it cause I do make 16.00 an hour at my job and I live in my dads house, at age 20. If you say im a bum I do not care cause I am trying to get rich not be poor like you. OK

FOR THE RECORD JDM ENGINES ARE BETTER THEN american made ford Bps!!!!!

Comment

KidX, and Joe99E at least you two know what is up unlike automaticegt that drives a utomatic, because his brain is two small to learn and remember stick, and like 00prodx that is just a peice of sh*t that never posts anything unless it is critissisume, or **** talkin.

Peace out joe99, and KidX

Comment

JDM bp`s have 140hp right?
                One day you are born,
                The next big milestone
                you discover go zoom-zoom
                you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

I think that is what the guy at the j/y said he told me they have between 130-145 hp. I told him that I never herd of a 140 hp bp but he said the guy he got the car from gave hime these specs.

Does anyone have the real specs?

Comment

dude, hate to burst your bubble, but you're never going to get rich makin $16/hr. get a degree.

Comment

*Chuckle*

This threads great
                      Joe H
                      2000 Chevy Impala
                      3400 3.4 Liter V6
                      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Good kill

What model and year was the Grand am?

Signed:

Comment

Originally posted by JDMprotege1
                          KidX, and Joe99E at least you two know what is up unlike automaticegt that drives a utomatic, because his brain is two small to learn and remember stick, and like 00prodx that is just a peice of sh*t that never posts anything unless it is critissisume, or **** talkin.

Peace out joe99, and KidX
                          What makes you think that atomicEGT (not 'automaticegt') drives an automatic (not an 'utomatic'). What do you base your analysis of 00ProDX's posts on (according to you 'critissisume, or **** talkin') other than the fact he made you feel bad because he called on you? Have you actually followed the First Law of Forumdynamics and read any of his other posts? I can see this is shaping up to be another pointless and inane thread with certain posters revealing their total imbecility.

Happy motoring!

:rofl:
                          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by JDMprotege1
                            ? i think that they are made with differnt angles on the valves and maybe on the cams, or on the connecting rods. But it is faster then my old stock engine. Also the $200.00 is not BS. Just because you two saying it are probley broke does not mean others are. You probley race for like $5.00 not me if its not for more then 100 im not interested.

I can afford it cause I do make 16.00 an hour at my job and I live in my dads house, at age 20. If you say im a bum I do not care cause I am trying to get rich not be poor like you. OK

FOR THE RECORD JDM ENGINES ARE BETTER THEN american made ford Bps!!!!!
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Damn, I'm gonna have to watch out for those Ford made BP's when I'm doing an engine swap. Can anyone tell me how to distinguish them from the Mazda made ones that are labeled by Ford? I'm worried I might get the wrong one.

Comment

Working...
                              X