Vaf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaf!

Sorry for mi ignorace, vaf= the flow meter , and about the convertion froma a bp vaf to a rx7 one, it is plug and play aro if ther is another things to do? also wich rx7 are we talking about!
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Here's all the info you'll need to install it. It is a pretty basic procedure and is well worth it.

I have one rx-7 Vaf for sale. If you're interested send me a PM.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

A note about the VAF swap. The "A" code VAF doesn't work with the stock piping. Be sure to get the B code :D
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Thanks for the answer, now i will bigin my quest for this unicorn...
        hopfully i will find it soon, beacuse here in panama not to much people, deals with rx7.
        94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

I have a "C" code, does it works?
          "C" n323 13 210

Comment

Hmm, where did that one come from?
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

came from a 13b engine, itried to put it today, at idle is fine, then when i accel de engine, it begins to fail, then mi o2 sensor has 4 cables, 2 black and one white and one blue, wich is the one, that i should take the lecture, of .45 volts to .70 volts...
              any help will be helpfull thanks

Comment

so the VAF that fits our cars is a B code Rx-7 VAF anywhere between the models of 1986-88

am i rite?

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                  so the VAF that fits our cars is a B code Rx-7 VAF anywhere between the models of 1986-88

am i rite?
                  yes, you are right. I have found some 89 models as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X