The next set of rims !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next set of rims !!!!

OK so I am trying to push to have a new set of wheels by the end of next month or sooner. I want to keep things lightweight so I have been looking at the lighter wheels.. Problem is, I am very picky when it comes to rims. So anyway I have been looking on Whalentire.com for a bit and checking out there line of rims.

Being as I have already done the silver thing, and I want to go lightweight and I also wanted to also go with a somewhat tuner style of rim. I have been looking at the konig Helium in a 15" (12lbs) in Bronze ... A pic is below.

I have done the silver thing, and just want to try something different. I would get gunmettal also, that will be another option that I will keep open, I like the way Gunmetal and red looks.
    Feel free to post your opinions.
    Bruce
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bruce95fmla; 10-10-2003, 07:36 PM.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

I know how you feel about the silver thing. I have finally gotten tired of my silver wheels and I will going with gunmetal.

Comment

bruce, they are bout the best lookin rims ive seen. I think they will look pimp bro. Gunna go wth some Dunlop tires? 16's? or 15's? Send me pics and tell me what price u paid for em.... cause i think they might look cool on my gold pro...or id get em gunmetalish.....
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Heliums are wicked. I strictly bought them because they were cheap and lightweight... it just so happened they don't look half bad. They seem to be very strong too.
        I only wish they made a 15x7 instead of 15x6.5
        -Dave

Comment

yeah, i wish they were 15x7 also . I have narrowed it down to these, but my mind is not fully made up yet. At the price that tire rack is offering these for. I don't know if I can refuse.
          I was looking at the Kosei K1 but they only come in silver and I think white, and they are just boring ... (design wise). I was also looking at a few rims from Discount Tire Rack, but there prices are no longer anything like a discount.

Well I have about a month to look around and see what is out there. I am not rushing, but I know for sure I don't want the silver look. I want either gunmetal or the bronze.. I need the protege to stand out wheelwise and grab attention.
          Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Well bruce... all i have to say is DO NOT GET THE KONIG GRAPHITE HOLES!!! I've already called it and you cant have them since they are 13lbs and you want 12lbs! so they are mine... just back away! just back away damnit! lol :D besides if you get them.... u know I'll be pissed at you since I'll have that ONE sitting in the corner of my room just waiting for the other 3

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              Well bruce... all i have to say is DO NOT GET THE KONIG GRAPHITE HOLES!!! I've already called it and you cant have them since they are 13lbs and you want 12lbs! so they are mine... just back away! just back away damnit! lol :D besides if you get them.... u know I'll be pissed at you since I'll have that ONE sitting in the corner of my room just waiting for the other 3
              the ones that I am going to get are the ones above. So far I have not seen anything else on www.whalentire.com that really interest me. There was the SSR's that I wanted to get but I don't have SSR money
              Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
              X