Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Nipro Rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nipro Rollcall

Well haven't heard from the regulars in here for a while and I know there are alot of newbies out there so here is your chance to 'sign in' and maybe get this ball rolling on meets, track days, events, whatever we want to do. So let me start by welcoming you to the northern illinois local affiliate of club protege which we have dubbed TEAM NIPRO. Doesn't matter whether you are in the area or used to be in the area. It is all about us having a common interest in our cars. Hope to hear from you all......
    I will get the roll call started and tell you a little about me

NAME / LOCATION / CAR / LITTLE INFO

Patrick / DeKalb, IL / 2003 ES / I am a design engineer that injoys working on my car, playing guitar, and pleasing my lady....yeah
    Patrick
    SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Tim Dickinson / Bourbonnais (Might be moving to Northern Burbs) / 94 White MX-3 (Formerly 95 Red Pro Dx) / Biologist looking for work love playin with my car, hanging out with my friends and spending time with my gf ash
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

where on earth is everyone? comeone people wake up! oh i moved to wheaton so i'm closer to all you chi-town people now so lets get together !
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

I am posting in order to figure out how many people make up "TEAM NIPRO" and to see how long it is going to take for a response from someone in my area. Do you guys meet frequently and if you do where do you guys meet? I really want to hear from people in my area to see if you guys exist and to give me ideas on engine modifications.

Signed a perplexed "Sanblaster"

Comment

Oh-yeah,

S.C. / Grayslake (G-town) / Customized 1997 Protege LX (Only one like it in Lake County) / Landscape Designer

Comment

sadly in the last year things have died off... but i'm hoping to help bring the group back... i'm going to try and see if i can get a mazda group together a few times this summer maybe with the inclusion of all mazda we can really have some fun this year... so wake up all you pro guys and ladies!!!

oh and i used to have a 95 pro with the 1.5L so talk to me sometime if you get a chance and i'll let you know some ideas on that engine and where to point you for more
            In the Garage
            Black 93 MX-3 GS
            Bp powered
            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

That is what I like. A fast response. We definitely have to meet up. I have touched everything on my Mazda but the engine protegeboy78. I would like to meet some of you guys and receive some helpful info on adding horsepower to the car but not spending too much money.

Mods: ED Type M complete kit, 17" Chrome wheels wrapped in Sumitomo tires, tv screens, pioneer cd player w/ infiniti speakers, JL audio subs, 3 amps, painted door handles, shaved door trim, euro clear corners and new H.I.D lights which light up the night in blue.

Adding Magnaflow muffler and looking to add horsepower but need suggestions from team NIPRO.....
              Last edited by sanblaster1; 05-26-2005, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Hey protegeboy78 how about some kind of meet in the gurnee/gurnee mills area sometime in June if we can get more people to show? Maybe start this thing up again and making it "a once in a while thing?" I really want to see how other people are customizing their pro's/mx3's and maybe get some ideas on things I should and should not do to my engine.

Comment

Yeah, Like Tim said it has kind of fallen off. People moving, getting married, and have kids. Things have changed. I have tried to get everyone up again with this roll call post, but as you can see, there are not many that check the boards. I have this site made specific for us and this Team Nipro, but nothing come up. I do see I pretty big following over on www. msprotege.com. Maybe we can get something going. Check out my website and look at the last page. It is a picture of all of us at the meet that we had in schaumberg, two summers ago.
                  Patrick

Comment

Are you there SLPRprotege? Where are thou?

Comment

Are you planning any meet in the near future?

Comment

pm

use your private message. don't post thread replys
                        Patrick

Comment

or talk to me on im BigGunz97
                          Patrick

Comment

you there?
                            Patrick