MSP vs 323 nos :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSP vs 323 nos :)

This happen a while back. I was driving home around 5pm. I was trying to race a civic sedan when suddenly the guy on my right driving a blue MSP started revving on me with his girl on the passenger side. So I looked over on my right and he stared at me and smiled then gunned his car. I wasn't able to catch up because of the car ahead of me but at the next light I went up to him and asked him what he's got under the hood. He just kept smiling because he thought he killed me on the raced so I did what I had to do. Hit the Nos main switch, bottle warmer, and get my ass ready for a good race. Light turned green he gunned it and I was just on his side I shifted first to second and thats it. He was finished. I kept going and going and going up to my 4th gear just to show him whats up. He was maybe 3 cars away. At the next light he rolled down his window and asked me what I got under my hood and all I did was looked over and smiled...

Couple of mos. have passed I noticed this car all the time passing by my house. Next thing I know he's my neighbors boyfriend.

yeah there is some guy in a MSP around here, hes got clear tails and mirror tint ... the dude pisses me off, i saw him one night last summer ( few days after he got the car) asked him what he had done hes like well i got these led washer light thigns.., i asked if he had anything done under the hood nad he told me no but its still quick it still does 0-60 in 5.4 or some ****, i just walked away.. and now everytime i see him when i was in my pro he used to always rev at me .. he does it more when im in my 323... i just wish i could beat him hahaa

Comment

How would your 323 hang without the nitrous? I'd think it would be sorta close? I know you have some other mods done, eh?
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

I have driven an MSP and torque wise. My 323 and the MSP feels the same with my all motor so I think yes. Maybe a pretty close match.

Comment

a sprayed 323 is pretty quick. thats all i gotta say my first 323 knows firsthand
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

good kill.

this mazda on mazda hatin must end!!!!1
            Last edited by D323; 03-25-2005, 05:07 PM.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
            X