Gray 5 speed lx protege fs Good project car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gray 5 speed lx protege fs Good project car

I spotted this on ebay and thought it was a good deal, only up to 80 dollars with a couple days left.

internet sightings section.....

what a n00b.

j/k.... good find btw.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Why is it going so cheap?

Comment

Christ, even if you don't need the car.
        I would gladly pay 100 bucks just for the car, no motor/tranny. Nothing beats cheap extra body parts.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          Why is it going so cheap?

I dunno, But it looks like a prime car for a bpt swap

Comment

Nothing beats hauling a car across the country from NJ just for parts

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
              Nothing beats hauling a car across the country from NJ just for parts
              ^hence why I didnt bid either.

Comment

Gtx ?

hey, since i just won that GTX engine...and i live in new jersey, maybe i should go after it....i got a free bpt..and with a car for 300$ you cant beat that with a stick
                carlin

Comment

Originally posted by 300zxgame
                  hey, since i just won that GTX engine...and i live in new jersey, maybe i should go after it....i got a free bpt..and with a car for 300$ you cant beat that with a stick
                  carlin
                  sounds like a good idea to me. Hit it up dood. You are one lucky mofo!

Comment

AAAH!! i just won the car!! on ebay! but now i found the car on this forum that is 4WD!!! what i always wanted to do with my mazda!! and i have a GTX tranny too!! its perfect!!! aaah!! F&%@ Me!! lol...if this dudes 4wd car is in good shape im goin for it...i dont care if i loose my ebay rights.. nothing beats a 4wd protege with a new BPT

Comment

his 4wd is a nice car, i was gonna buy it, but decided against it.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by 300zxgame
                        AAAH!! i just won the car!! on ebay! but now i found the car on this forum that is 4WD!!! what i always wanted to do with my mazda!! and i have a GTX tranny too!! its perfect!!! aaah!! F&%@ Me!! lol...if this dudes 4wd car is in good shape im goin for it...i dont care if i loose my ebay rights.. nothing beats a 4wd protege with a new BPT

So trade me cars, I will take the gray lx for the red 4wd. I have an extra motor and transmission i can put in this for a daily driver

Comment

**** dude, jump on that, that's an awesome deal.

Comment

Working...
                          X