Maz1.8T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maz1.8T

Maz1.8T is in good standing with the club and has proven to be a great seller.
    I purchased the custom Nyoil bushings from him. and im more than happy with the results.
    Maz1.8T is a quick shipper and packages his products more than sufficent to make it through the mail.

Thanks again. and continue to make some awesome bushings.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Originally posted by bpt323
    Maz1.8T is in good standing with the club and has proven to be a great seller.
    I purchased the custom Nyoil bushings from him. and im more than happy with the results.
    Maz1.8T is a quick shipper and packages his products more than sufficent to make it through the mail.

Thanks again. and continue to make some awesome bushings.
    Thanks!

I'll start an official group buy for those bushings as soon as I fill the fifty orders I got a local mazda board.

Comment

sounds good. sounds very good.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Shoot, i shoulda posted sooner, but Maz1.8T also sent me the same bushings. They look great and arrived safely.

I have yet to install them, but one of these days i guess

Comment

SHEEEEET DOG.. you be slackin yo.... get them bushigns in darryl im sure you'll like em too.

Comment

Working...
          X