Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do kids keep drag racing me in my mom's car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do kids keep drag racing me in my mom's car?

my mom's got an automatic 2003 Outback, and I borrow it occaisionally while my car's stuck in my driveway...

anyway....

well, I'll let you read my livejournal post about it... I'm tired of kids drag racing me... and losing.... to an Outback....

Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!

sorry... I know it's street racing, but still... *grrrR*
    Ask me about engine management!

which outback, some of em are pretty beasty. subaru's make great sleepers, well the STi is rather loud, but other than that!

Comment

ummm, the 2.5L 3500 pound one?

I mean sure... it's got a pretty nice powerband, but it's still only 166 hp in a 3500 pound car.

it feels pretty fast at least ^.^

I miss my MX-3

it will LIVE SOON however!

Comment

u've won races in a 3,500 lbs car w/166 hp? u can't be serious. Feel sorry for the guys who got spanked by an over weight grocery chaser....good stab though.
        If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

it's gotten to the point where I wish I'd lose... it's pathetic.... (AND it's an automatic!)

I can't even IMAGINE what'd happen if they dragged me in my MX-3

Comment

Ive seen weirder things happen... Like my friend beating a 03 WRX Turbo in his stock 96 Mercury Gran Marquis
            Joe H
            2000 Chevy Impala
            3400 3.4 Liter V6
            Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
            U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
            Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

wow........... ........
              alright you've got me beat... but stilll

alright... in general then.... what's with people sucking at drag racing? it's not THAT hard. You just have to be willing to push it.

Comment

Gotta get a good launch, in proteges its not that hard, but in higher powered machines wheelspin and such become a issue
                Joe H
                2000 Chevy Impala
                3400 3.4 Liter V6
                Fun Times

Comment

some of the outbacks have the 2.5L turbo motor (same block as the STi), those are pretty damn quick, which is why I asked. forester xt is the same way.

Comment

maybe its the awd that helps that hefty giant off the line???
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

awd does a lot for 60' times

Comment

Its still a automatic, even if its a AWD, so its not like he can do any beasty launches
                        Joe H
                        2000 Chevy Impala
                        3400 3.4 Liter V6
                        Fun Times

Comment

AWD does a lot for 60' times, yeah, but auto does a lot to ruin them

and yeah.... can't exactly launch with an auto.

edit: well... not really

Comment

Try living in Wisconsin, anything in their(rednecks) definition of "Rice" is slow, and their huge, 8k pound truck, burning coolant/oil, and leaking god knows what else is faster just because it has a bigger engine. I ingore these ****tards 70% of the time, the other 30% have mullets An get throughly owned.
                            Although, it's always funny to see something fly past you with a chimmny pumeing out of the tailpipe, smelling of sweet coolant, or that lovely burnt oil smell.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Working...
                            X