Kill Bill (vol. 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill Bill (vol. 1)

Where the Tarentino fans??? Man oh man, I just saw it today. If you're a fan of the tarentino movies, you'll love it. If you're not, you might not like it.

This movie just oozes style. Almost every frame of film is beautifuly shot. The music is spot-on, like any other tarentino film... The dialog, while sorta sparse, is witty as always.

Lucy Lui plays her part to perfection. I wasn't as impressed with Vivica A. Fox. Uma therman does an unbeliveable job. She can be so damn hot when she wants to. Nice!

Go see it tarentino fans! I can't wait for the vol. 2 to come out!!!!!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

really really really really good movie. I recommend it even if your not a big fan of him. I'm not a big tarentino fan but he really does make some good movies. Desperado, once upon a time in mexico. But kill bill takes the cake. Just a tad (peh...a tad...) bit on the violent side. I'm putting it in the number 2 spot replacing "empire" after "Fight Club".
    Awesome soundtrack, great actors (mMmm lucy liu. at least someone thinks she's good lookin), unique storyline plotting.
    The Anime part was the best in my opinion. I'm goin to see it again tomorrow. Damn. I have to watch more quinten tarentino movies. And start getting into anime.
    "Silly caucasion playing with a samurai sword."
    oh yea...and IMO uma thurman isn't that good looking...blehh..in my opinion.
    '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

That movie freaking rocks !!!!!!

Oh my gosh !

So much action and violence my type of movie. Decent plot also.

!!! WOOT !!!

Gotta see it again

Comment

Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico was directed by Robert Rodriguez

This is Quinten Tarentino's 4th film, pulp fiction, jackie brown, resivior dogs. All very good movies. I'd put this movie, I think, at maybe a tie with pulp fiction... (which happens to be my favorite movie of all time!)

I called my friend to see if he wants to go see it today. I'm obsessed!!!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

Don't spoil anything; I'm going to see it sometime this week...
          ~Mark.
          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

The action sequences seemed to drag a little to long for me. Hopefully vol. 2 will be edited better.
            BTW~ the Anime chapter ruled all!!
            <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
            AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

i think tarantino has scored another masterpiece with this one

i ****ing dig it and cant wait for prt 2

Comment

Just got home from it, what an amazing film. And Uma Therman is absolutely georgous. The shot of when she overlooks all the wounded japanese soldiers was amazing. Every little detail flaunted Quentins style. Did anyone notice the gurgle of the japs when they choked on their own blood. Absolutely amazing.....
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                  Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico was directed by Robert Rodriguez
                  oh. right....I knew that.
                  whatever lol. They were still good ass movies.
                  btw, it kinda stuck in my head, dunno if anyone else noticed (and totally NOT to sound like a bigot ass) whats with the sudden "white samurai" population bloom in the movies now? Tom cruise "the last samurai i think its called), uma thurman, that dude that plays Bill...maybe its chuck norris' turn...hehe.
                  '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

after seeing this movie, my life is changed. resevior dogs was good, pupl fiction was good. kill bill is one of the top 5 BEST MOVEIS IVE EVER SEEN.

i now want to be one of the crazy 88's

wouldnt it be cool to get a bunch of people (3 girls and 5 guys) and dress up like lucy liu, the lawyer and GOGO ( I LOVE GOGO!!! OMG SHES SO HOT!!!) and then the guys be the crazy 88's. THAT'D OWN!
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

P.S. CHUCK NORRIS =
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Holy crap, that lawyer was freaking hot, too... I need to find out who she is so I can secretly stalk her.... Corn stalk, I mean
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

I just saw it last night. Definitely a great movie. There was so much style, like funk said. From each individual sound element, to the music, to the 60's style kung-fu opening credits, to Charlie Brown, to the blood spray.

I loved the throwback to old samurai movies, kung-fu movies, ninja movies... little bits here and there to make the whole.

As for uma thurman, she has some nasty feet... There are some scenes which she looks really good. Most of it though, she is the raw person you don't normally see, little makeup, etc. I respect that more.

Good flick.
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

I want a poster of when Uma is driving the bike through downtown tokyo or wherever, what an absolutely gorgeous shot!
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

ferraris are italian trash...

Comment

Working...
                              X