Mazda 323 BP05 vs. Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 323 BP05 vs. Integra

The other day like always met this Integra guy with suspension, exhaust, clear corner lights, anyway; He coming in the opposite lane out of the neighborhood and I just turned pretty quicly to catch up beside him.

We both met in the next stop sign, he looks at me and laughs (like always), but not for long JAJAJA.

Both took off strong from the hole evenlym, engaged 2nd gear, half and car leaving him behind by third the Vtec could be heard but faaar away. Until he just gave up and did a quick left and dissapeared into the night.

Me, just hit the hazards and went to Starbucks and enjoy my Mocha and laughing to myself at my sweet ride.

Mazda all the way!!!

Right on! Good kill!!
    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Another 240 SX on the list...

Driving back from helping a friend, saw two cars with exhaust haulin thru the street. Decided to follow them and to my surprise they were going to a party.

They pulled to the side of the road, the 240 SX and the RX-7 GXL; both had exhaust, lowered suspension, etc, etc. Drove by and revved the engine to red limit, the 240 got in the car and saw him followoing me, but could not catch me. Drove to a parking lot and he asked me if I had a turbo cause he could not get near me. I said no and did not hesitate to show him the engine bay.

Right away he asked me if I was FWD which I am, trying to play smart he suggested to take off from the hole and his friend was going to call it. Poor dude, once again; NEXT... First, let go off the clutch and right away I was a car away! Before Iknow the yellow light was glowing the night, boom, second and he was half a car behind,yellow light again, SHIFT! third and he was by the side door... by then we were almost doing 90+ and lighted the hazards to finish the kill.

He knew I squashed his ego, he seemed a good guy and after that we kinda agreed we had an even race besides of what "his" friend was saying I won it by half a car.

I could have done better cause the engine had 87 octane, hot spark plugs #6 NGK and the two 10"s with my tool box. I still need my Azenis cause the bald Zexius do not help that much in first and second or in other words does not let me get the full potential out of the engine within the 60' times.

The Mazda RX-7 GXL did not even bother to ask, he was a fast learner. :rofl:

We tested later from a roll and the outcome was worst for him, by a few cars I smoked him badly. I just post to show Mazda representin all those nonbeliever Imports with a can of Crackers for exhaust and a Wing bigger than the Wright Brothers.
      Last edited by psiturbo; 03-28-2005, 10:10 PM. Reason: from a roll

Comment

Righttttt
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo
          by then we were almost doing 90+ and lighted the hazards to finish the kill.

skr33t_???

Comment

Lol i musta missed that dude... everyone talks about that guy, your the 3'rd guy so far to call a skreet, on a post
            Joe H
            2000 Chevy Impala
            3400 3.4 Liter V6
            Fun Times

Comment

do0d just stop posting! this isn't fast and the furious.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Remember the guy that said he only raced people for pink slips, and money totalling only over $100 dollers, on a daily basis.
                Joe H
                2000 Chevy Impala
                3400 3.4 Liter V6
                Fun Times

Comment

all u gotta do is buy some nawwwzzzz and u can beat anything w00t

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
                    Remember the guy that said he only raced people for pink slips, and money totalling only over $100 dollers, on a daily basis.
                    skr33t_rac3r, he was the epitomy of a ricer. search for his name
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Under Racin Stories DUDE!!!

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                      do0d just stop posting! this isn't fast and the furious.

Its under Racing Stories, I had a lot of fun. I used to race way before Fast and Furious who just prep cars out of magazine Wannabees who dress with the same shirt and have the same hair cut.

If you dont like it dont visit this thread of racing stories. I dont need NOS to beat anybody. I like the look in there face when I pop the hood and they go crazy looking for the Nosz lines which in the first place are not there.

ALL MOTOR with 87 octane and bad spark plugs. You dont wanna believe it, whatever...

In matter of fact this past weekend I had to more kills, one 1996 Integra LS with Greedy Header, 2.25 exhaust, body kit, suspension, neon lights... Catch up with him on a red light and as soon green glowed both took off and it was over before third gear.

And for those who dont believe me the guy asked me to stop at the gas station cause he wanted to take a look at the "ALL MOTO" car. Without hesitating he inspected it front to back and gave me props on how good it runs. Its another racing story...

I DO NOT POST IT TO SHOW I HAVE THE FASTEST MAZDA OWNER, THIS IS TO SHOW MAZDA REPRESENT.

The other day, NO bs, there are some many guys with Integras is like rice, and 2 out 3 always want to see the car closely and check out it has in fact nothin out of the extraordinary. Ask 1ofdfew323 who I am, he has seen my project and development of engine swap, lightened flywheel, gears, etc.

Comment

ok............ first off what engine do you have, and what mods do you have????

i dont want to call bs on this, but **** it :bsmeter: i do not believe a word you are saying, until you post some proof, like maybe some pics, or maybe a video of your super N/A beast killing all these cars, until then we dont care who you say you beat.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I'm going to guess a 323 with a BP swap.
                          1994 DX SOHC Auto (Tropical Emerald Metallic)
                          Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
                          eDi 6500 Components
                          Arc Audio KAR 200.2
                          Elemental Designs NINe.1 Amp (1000W@2 ohm)
                          eD 16ov2 IB
                          eDead
                          Autopage Security System + Power locks!!(KEYLESS ENTRY!)
                          cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                            ok............ first off what engine do you have, and what mods do you have????

i dont want to call bs on this, but **** it :bsmeter: i do not believe a word you are saying, until you post some proof, like maybe some pics, or maybe a video of your super N/A beast killing all these cars, until then we dont care who you say you beat.

I aggree, with this "win" record of your's, u should have some pocket change to buy a digital camera, video tape a race (let your buddy do it) hold up a news papers with that day's date on it then, hold up a sheet of paper with ur screen name....and then race....

BTW, u do sound like a "f&f" type of guy...he had exhaust and neons? << last time i checked neons don't make ur car faster......

U guys should check out a page on Cardomain.com....its like the funny shyz i've read in a while....its under the mitsubishi eclips section.... for location..put in ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA.....it'll be named " i saw fast and the furios, now i know every thing about cars"...funny site, great stuff.
                            If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo
                              They pulled to the side of the road, the 240 SX and the RX-7 GXL; both had exhaust, lowered suspension, etc, etc. Drove by and revved the engine to red limit, the 240 got in the car and saw him followoing me, but could not catch me. Drove to a parking lot and he asked me if I had a turbo cause he could not get near me. I said no and did not hesitate to show him the engine bay.
                              I find that people can't catch me either when I drive by and leave before they can even get in their car.

As for representing the Mazda community. We don't need you driving around everywhere flashing your hazards. Ricer.

Comment

Working...
                              X