can you photoshop my 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you photoshop my 323

Hey can you guys help me see what colour looks good on my car, because i suck at photoshop. i was thinking about one of theses colours
    the car is here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by silverchris; 04-01-2005, 07:39 PM.

results in The page cannot be found

92 Protege DX - Sold.
    91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
    95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
    96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
    90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
    98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Originally posted by txkprotege
      http://www.silverchris.ca/21/big/1.jpg
      results in The page cannot be found
      fixed

Comment

no, still not found.

edit ~> found it.

I am teh wiNnaR!!1
        Last edited by D323; 04-03-2005, 02:24 PM.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

the other one is much larger
          Last edited by silverchris; 04-03-2005, 05:44 PM.

Comment

that link doesnt work for me. Anyone else?

The one I got is plenty big.... too much bigger and it maynot allow it to be uploaded as an attachment after PS'ing it.

Comment

I lost the big one nevermind

Comment

Comment

I like the blue or gunmetal.

Comment

I like the blue and the gunmetal too. btw great photoshoping and thanks for doing it.

Comment

Nice photoshop skills...looks as if thats the cars orignal colour
                      If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmaz Powa
                        Nice photoshop skills...looks as if thats the cars orignal colour
                        yeah I am still learning PS..... I cant get close to that good yet, but I can chop and paste crap in pretty well

Comment

... that's how i'd do it... of course those brakes are like 5 times more expensive than the car itself.

edit: ignore the fact that there are 5 lugs there... we'll just say it has a complete GTR swap... or better yet, it IS a GTR disguised as a 323 beater.
                          Last edited by ThatCarGuy; 04-05-2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Brakes? I just tie bricks to my door and toss them out the window to slow down..

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Originally posted by txkprotege
                              Brakes? I just tie bricks to my door and toss them out the window to slow down..
                              :rofl:

nice. Yeah the GTR 5 lug conversion would be hella sweet if you could afford it.

Comment

Working...
                              X