MP3 Scraped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP3 Scraped!

freakin women! Stupid chick ran a stop sign, here is the result.
    zoom....zoom...zoom....
    #1236/1500

shoulda beat her ass
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
      shoulda beat her ass
      bitch slap dat hoe.

Could have been worse. Sorry to hear about your luck though
      Sagaris

Comment

i would have dropped kicked that lady... coulda been worse yeah but she still hit you
        1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

she ran a stop sign and thats all the damage you got!? damn I wish i had your luck.... just then another .25 of an inch and bye bye bumper.... now u habe some scuff marks....

but yes that does suck but wish I only got scuff marks when accidents happen

Comment

yeah that sux, i would have beat her ass.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Looks like surface damage that should buff right out. Get the check from her insurance company and then whip out the polish and pocket the check. Been there, done that. To the tune of $450.
              '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

when I was in college, a friend of mine got hit starting at the green light (the other guy ran the red) at the intersection of PCH and Balboa in Newport Beach (CA). Huge intersection. Well, the guy was doing 55mph and T-boned my friends Honda civic. Knocked the mirror off through the window into his head. Put him in the hospital. You're lucky!
                My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

the black stuff will buff out, but there are white scratches all over the front too.
                  zoom....zoom...zoom....
                  #1236/1500

Comment

if u got her info find out where she lives get a bunch of freinds together and go to her house at like midnight and set the house on fire then run. remember to wear gloves and try not to kill anyone could maybe suck
                    i is dumb

Comment

C'mon -- setting the house on fire???
                      Accidents happen, sure it would piss me off but lets be real, its not like she did it on purpose, ....or did she???
                      -tony

Comment

Re: MP3 Scraped!

Originally posted by bud_d
                        freakin women! Stupid chick ran a stop sign, here is the result.
                        that sucks man... i hate it when that happens. I was going down 62E last June and was rear ended by a stripper... most of the stuff buffed out of my rear bumper and I'm replacing the bumper anyways.

Her insurance is going to pay for it right?
                        2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                        1987 Mazda 323
                        1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by 98zoomzoom
                          C'mon -- setting the house on fire???
                          Accidents happen, sure it would piss me off but lets be real, its not like she did it on purpose, ....or did she???
                          hell ya, if she ****ed up my car i would **** up her house
                          teach her to ****ing drive right. atleast thats how i would do it and besides i said try not to kill ne 1
                          i is dumb

Comment

hmm insurance company..."I need a new bumper!" hehe or just get the entire thing repainted. Might be able to take out some dings if u have any in the bumper.

Sorry to hear it, but its ok. coulda been worse.
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Sucks that it's not 100% buffable. Could be worse...see sig :p:
                              '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X