jitb37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jitb37

I bought a front lip from him... price was very good, package went out quickly, it arrived in great condition (at least for a junkyard piece). Thanks!

hurry and install it before your car blows up..like rob's did....

Comment

It went on a couple of days ago... pay attention! :p:

Comment

Definitely recommend this guy as a seller. just got my armrest from him, and it was very well packed and shipped at a good price. thanks mate

Comment

w00t!

great seller, got a speedo cluster off of him... shipped fast and was really great to work with.

No worries buying from him. Would do (and probably will seeing my parts list ) business with again.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

and yet here I am leaving more feedback for more business..... good seller if ya need something.

Comment

lol, again. Good seller.

Got teh PS pump d00d.

do you want your towel back??

Comment

yes...lol i dont think it would have made it without the towel..

towel owns

Comment

lol, I will ship that out as soon as I get paid today....

or would you prefer I wash it first? Free of charge

Comment

i want to say noo but it would be some cool **** if u did...lol

Comment

jitb37?

any1 know what happened to jitb37? We had a deal for a 626 lip an I aint heard from him since I paypaled him money last wednesday. pmed him when he was online sunday, and after I sent it, he signed off. Pm asked if he had sent it out or what not. Its been read, but no reply(was read yesterday). Just curious if any1 knew him personally since hes been a member for so long. I dunno. It just sucks when it gets to this point.
                      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx
                        any1 know what happened to jitb37? We had a deal for a 626 lip an I aint heard from him since I paypaled him money last wednesday. pmed him when he was online sunday, and after I sent it, he signed off. Pm asked if he had sent it out or what not. Its been read, but no reply(was read yesterday). Just curious if any1 knew him personally since hes been a member for so long. I dunno. It just sucks when it gets to this point.
                        I have had many dealings with him (just shipped him some crap today infact) and he has always been a good seller/buyer. I will poke around for ya if I talk to him tonite. IM sure its just a miscommunication or something like that.
                        Last edited by D323; 09-13-2005, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                          I have had many dealings with him (just shipped him some crap today infact) and he has always been a good seller/buyer. I will poke around for ya if I talk to him tonite. IM sure its just a miscommunication or something like that.
                          I would appreciate that. Its just wierd to read someones pm and not bother to take the few extra minutes to write back if you have their money. But if you could see whats up if/when you talk to him, that be cool. tell him to pm me. Thankx
                          DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

no problem.

Comment

jitb37

good prices for stuff. recieved item fast. thanks!
                              ---prakash

Comment

Working...
                              X