Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Anual Nationwide All Gen Protege Meet Spring 04!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Anual Nationwide All Gen Protege Meet Spring 04!

If this will work out. Id like to start a Nationwide Protege Meet for 1st gens. We always see the P5's. 3rd gens and a few 2nds at car shows and meets. But noone is Pushing for the Generation that started this entire thing. So i discussed Last night with 3 other 1st gen Owners, and we should try to get 1st gen owners to show their pride and DRIVE to a meet. Im thinkin a lil more central US location. if not, maybe a Central East Coast Location. Id like one at the beach or near water. i think it will look cool for pictures and stuff. Either we will do a meet, or meet at a location and do a all day DRIVE through a few states. Both should be awsome. So if anyone is up to it?!?! just reply. i need a rough head up count who MIGHT be interested. Other gens may join too, but i want mostly 1sts.

Thanksim sayin like april/may 04 this drive or meet will happen.

Hope to hear from you.

Justin
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But im predicting, we will take a day drive and just drive straight down 95..stoppin at some places on the way. then get down to fla area. and camp out or stay at a place. then drive north the next day. We can pick up ppl on the way from the states were drivin through and they can join us. Id say we start the drive North of Md. Like in PENN. then Drive Straight South. It should be awsome. Taking lots of pictures and Videos. Just CHILLIN and Cruizin.

Madd Tight!!! glad to see some intrest. and yes it will be an all gen thing. Id like more 1st gens to go thou.
    Last edited by maz94protege; 10-15-2003, 02:35 PM.
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

This is a really good idea but I doubt we'll be able to organize a nationwide meet. It's too early to tell right now, but depending on when and where it is I might be interested.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I'll be in Indianapolis for the 500 in May if that helps at all. :D I think they have a pond or two in Indiana.

"Mazderati"
      91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
      Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
      Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
      AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

That sounds pretty cool. All depends on when and where though.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

im a looser, and i might be kicked out of school by then...count me in

Comment

Depending on how far it is from the great minnesota north, I'm in
            2002 Ford Focus ZX3
            1987 Mazda 323
            1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Im always down for whatever....count me in...
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

it depends on if i can drive then within 10 hours and if there is a place to spend the night near by
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

come to california
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i plan on it next summer, 4 week drive across the USA, hopefully being accomidated by the good will of the members of clubprotege, or campgrounds.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

I'll have a drink for ya...

Man, a 40 has so much more in it than I remember ...

edit: haha
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

funny I thought the GLC started all this ... hmm

I will still come and bring my 2nd gen ..
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Damn thats a far ****ing drive lol. Can we have it in like the northeast?. Maybe a East coast meet or something. and for the crazy people that wanna drive 15 hours to see me sure why not..Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                            i plan on it next summer, 4 week drive across the USA, hopefully being accomidated by the good will of the members of clubprotege, or campgrounds.
                            I did something similar in the summer of 2000, except I took 2 months to travel 10,000 miles in my Jeep. I stayed with a lot of people from a Jeep forum, family, and friends. I camped a few times also. I had a blast and game out of the trip in debt. It was the experience of a liftetime.

"Mazderati"
                            91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
                            Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
                            Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
                            AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                              I did something similar in the summer of 2000, except I took 2 months to travel 10,000 miles in my Jeep. I stayed with a lot of people from a Jeep forum, family, and friends. I camped a few times also. I had a blast and game out of the trip in debt. It was the experience of a liftetime.
                              would you suggest and particually highways? I enjoy a god senci drive and this will be the first time i have driven beyon New york state. my "circiut" will go down the east coast, across thorugh texas, az, CA, then northeast to CO, then into Alberta(north of Montana)

So his engine he goosed

Comment

Working...
                              X