98 FSM on ebay

TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

that is bull****, he wont accept cdn bidders

Comment

Have someone in the states relay the package for you. (I don't mind doing it)
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

done, and thnx!

Comment

You have to look out for one bidder out there. I just won an auction for 96 Pro wiring diagram, meanwhile, person with eBay id "motormommy" has beed buying all the freaking manuals there for no apparent reason at all. I looked through some of the recent feedbacks, and all auctions were automotive manuals/literature of some sort. Insane if you ask me.

I already have the 98 fsm, but wanted to get the 97 one and the 97 wiring diagram, but the damn person e-sniped me. I fricking hate that person right now with all my passion. Don't be surprised if you get outbid by "motormommy"!
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

lol, well hopefully that hoe doesnt show up cause im poor
            haha, thnx for the warning tho

Comment

Working...
            X