very interesting weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very interesting weekend

well, as some of you know, i spent the better part of the week in washington dc. i love the city, and the people, but this weekend in particular, i got to see the vibrant culture of the city. I witnessed a shooting, 3 robberies and a nice little club being shut down. P. diddy had a concert in front of my hotel, and i chilled with a bunch of protege guys. Wil had to drive me to virginia to catch my bus, and im on probabtion pics soon to come of the pro boys, and most of dc

probation ACADEMIC or OTHERWISE? DRUNK CZECH once got caught drinking in dorm room

Comment

Pics

Here is the Picture album and some of the photos taken this morning of the 4 of us and our 3 cars we had.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...ulation_page=Y

Wils Car

My Protege

Demoninvictus' Car

The rest are on that Link at the top. Thanks Demoninvictus for Drivin down, and iwokeupfrmadrea for meetin up with me and wil. It was a pretty good morning for it too...

Maybe we should have a Morning Photo Meet soemtime. like stay up all ngiht and then go to a park or something and get morning photos by the water. I think it will be awsome. Well talk bout that later too....
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

academic probation

Comment

Working...
        X