Wanted: 1st gen Isuzu Amigo or others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: 1st gen Isuzu Amigo or others

im lookin to either trade off my protege and some cash, or just some ash outright for certain vehicles. my primary vehicle of choice would be an early model isuzu amigo. auto tranny if possible, working heat, DECENT body, but doesnt have to be perfect... and id rather have it within a few hundred miles of bloomington illinois 61701. :D

2nd would be an 88-94 cavalier z24 convertible with an auto.

3rd would be a fullsize 87-91 ford bronco. even if it has the v6, i dont care... seein a theme? i want wind in my hair. even tho its barely there...

if anybody has one of the above, or know somebody that does, please let me know, im lookin to do this NOW. :D

my car is a 93 mazda protege lx.

mods:
    hacked intake system w/AZ cone filter
    pacesetter ****ty header
    full 2 1/4" catless exhaust w/toyota camry flex section and resonator
    apexi n1 clone fartcan
    motegi 16" mr-15 wheels
    ngk plugs and wires
    90 amp alternator
    dropzone sleeve coilovers
    some sort of off-brand struts - at LEAST two blown
    all 16 lugs are locking, and i have the key as well

extra parts:
    arospeed drilled/slotted rotors (came with the car, but supposed to be on a DX, not an LX, maybe they will fit on the back rotors, but ive never tried.)
    torn apart ford probe turbo, may be missing the shaft.
    rx7 vaf
    redline tranny fluid
    14" stock honda steelies
    many misc other things

new parts:
    all 4 new wheel bearings
    new tie rod ends
    new ball joints
    new rear upper strut mounts
    new drivers halfshaft
    new AZ coil wire
    water pump
    thermostat
    alternator
    (almost all of these parts are lifetime warranty, and the receipts are in the car.)

problems:
    missing 3rd and 4th gear
    needs pass side halfshaft
    needs alignment
    drivers window cable broke - duct taped to keep it up
    grommet or whatever it is to hold the shifter up is broke - shifter rides on the exhaust pipe
    star on passenger side of windshield - from the cold maybe? nothing hit it, it was just clear one minute, i went in a store, and when i came out it was starred
    drivers door side molding missing
    broken right front corner light housing and dent by it - still works
    front bumper is off, but comes with the car
    somethings wrong with the cooling system. this is the biggest problem (for me) with this thing, becuz i cant doagnose it and its driving me f*cking insane, not to mention messing with both of my jobs which require my car for me to get paid. the entire system flows good, ive pumped water through it. it will run for days with no problems whatsoever except for no heat, and then all of a sudden itll start eatin coolant and overheatin. it doesnt burn it, and it doesnt leak out. if i knew how to extract a miniature black hole from my engine id be a rich f*ckin man.
    208-209k miles right now, and add over 100 miles every night.

would anybody be willin to help me find what i want? cash-wise i have a lil over 300 right now, and MIGHT be able to borrow a grand against my main job.
    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

here are some pics of my car. also forgot to mention - the car has the BOTTOM of the rear seat, but not the actual seatback. no key for the trunk, but u can access it thru the back seat or pull the lever by the drivers seat...

if anybody has any picture requests, post them here.
    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

Comment

Working...
    X