Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S: 1991 Protege LX

FS is my 1991 Protege LX.

It has 132000 Miles. The only "mod " I have is the cone air filter. I have a RX-7 VAF that's going with the car. Runs great and drives great.

Stuff:

-Pioneer DEH-P4600MP CD player
    -Pioneer 12" Sub with Orion amp
    -Pioneer 6.5" All the way around
    -AC doesn't work, previous owner had it diagnosed as compressor
    -Timing belt changed @ 110K
    -All windows work great
    -Back door locks stick, but I've heard that's common and can be fixed (I haven't looked)
    -Flex pipe is leaky, so exhaust is a little loud
    -There are about 3 door dings in the back drivers side door, but the rest of the body is clean except for a couple scratches
    -Tires have probably 1/2 to 1/3 tread left
    - Fog lamps from Walmart (i deliver pizzas, and people got pissed off with me using a spotlamp on their houses at 9 in the evening)

This car has never, ever left me stranded anywhere. I've never had any problems with the over 20K miles I've put on it. It's a great car, but delivering pizzas called for a car that got even better gas mileage than the LX. the sound system sounds good, and the car runs awesome. It leaks about 1/2 quart every 3K miles. Oil has been changed every 3K miles.

I have all service records from the previous owner. (I am the second owner.) I have a few reciepts from parts that I've bought, but not a whole lot of work has been done since I got it. The interior is alright, there are a few stains from where the previous owner's kids spilled some stuff, but this is on the carpet under the floor mats. More pictures availible upon request.

1650 OBO.

I might also have another 1st gen ( a DX) for sale in a couple months depending on what my dad wants to do with his.

If anyone was wondering, I turned to the dark side and bought a Civic HX. Yeah, that's the one that gets 39 city / 45 highway. My Mazda turbo dreams have been put on hold. Hopefully later in the summer I will get a 2nd gen RX-7.

Email is: jteterATcomcast.net
    MSN Messenger: josh_teterAThotmail.com
    More pics are availible upon request
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HappyCamper; 04-06-2005, 10:20 AM. Reason: Changed pic format, added better thread title

Would you sell it for less without all the stereo stuff?

Comment

Working...
    X