• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 2nd Gen Protege ES

For those who want a rare 2nd gen

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

I saw a 98ES on ebay too. But the price was way too high at $2,900 (reserve not met), and almost nothing in the description.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

95 ES > 98 ES
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
        95 ES > 98 ES

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
          95 ES > 98 ES
          sorry, i dont know much abt second gens, but why do u say that 95's are better?

Comment

Mainly because of the G-series transmission. Only the 95 model got it.
            I am not aware of other major differences.
            I see a digital clock inside too. I don't think the post 97 ES's have that. I wish my LX came with one (like the 1st gen LX's).

Comment

But damn! Talk about depreciation. I paid about $6000 for my car 4 years ago.

Comment

mine has a digital clock

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                  mine has a digital clock
                  Your point being? It's obvious from that auction. :p: I said that the 97+ models might not have a clock.

Comment

lol, i dunno, just post whoring. but seriously, why wouldn't it have a clock? that's lame.

Comment

Why? Because I've never seen one. And if I was wrong, I thinkTheMAN would have flamed my ass already.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                        But damn! Talk about depreciation. I paid about $6000 for my car 4 years ago.
                        you are most certainly correct. how much have you spent so far for your BP swap? this car is selling for $2000 and you dont even have to break a sweat and you have all the goodies. sunroof, BP, rear disc brakes, and a G trans.
                        Last edited by beetle_orange; 04-07-2005, 08:49 PM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                        Mods:
                        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
                        X