cf altezzas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cf altezzas

Just thinking ahead for my car. It was a REALLY QUICK photoshop so i know it sucks. Its just a rough idea of how it would look. Opinions?
    My OLD Car

i think it would look good, beats the silver ones.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

CF altezzas are ok on black acars and silver is SOMETIMES ok on white... neither one on anything else.... so this looks good

Comment

stock does it for me..
        womp

Comment

Icy the Cf ones would look good on your car but there is nothing wrong with your stock ones.
          Sagaris

Comment

I say either carbon fiber. or the corksport all reds.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yea I think these would look best on my car. My stock lights are still good but I don't want to keep em anymore cuz it would look better IMO with those. Ill post another pic later tonight.
              My OLD Car

Comment

I say get em, but keep your stock tails, b/c you can't sell them for anything near what they cost. And if you get in an accident, god forbid, it will be nice having some backups...
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

yea I still have like my stock springs, bumpers, etc.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Hey just to let you know about the carbon fiber taillights.. that pic you used is very mis leading!!!... for one... the clear part at the bottom doesnt have a clear bulb...its amber.. and the see how black it looks in the inside where the carbon fiber is..its no where near as dark... just go take a look at my car..i think im gonna end up painting mine black.. but dont get me wrong they do look good on black cars.. but the pic makes out to be something they are not!!! just a heads up

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGirl
                      Hey just to let you know about the carbon fiber taillights.. that pic you used is very mis leading!!!... for one... the clear part at the bottom doesnt have a clear bulb...its amber.. and the see how black it looks in the inside where the carbon fiber is..its no where near as dark... just go take a look at my car..i think im gonna end up painting mine black.. but dont get me wrong they do look good on black cars.. but the pic makes out to be something they are not!!! just a heads up
                      I was just about to say the same thing. They are never as dark as people think they are.

Comment

hmm maybe i should wait and see how those "3d" one will look like in black.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Here's some pics of the CF taillights on my BLACK '99 Protege..

Rip '99 Mazda Protege
                          Current: Mazdaspeed6

Comment

Yea I like the way they look but i want the ones without the red strip. Do you have any problems with condenstation and such?
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                              Yea I like the way they look but i want the ones without the red strip. Do you have any problems with condenstation and such?
                              None whatsoever. I've been waiting for these for about 10 months. They were on backorder at APC. I stayed in contact with someone there for the whole time. I explained to him the problem about the condensation/fogging, and he said it should be fixed with the new ones they are making. So far I haven't had any problems, even from carwash/rain.
                              Rip '99 Mazda Protege
                              Current: Mazdaspeed6

Comment

Working...
                              X