Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want ES Suspension/Brakes? Any1 Know where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want ES Suspension/Brakes? Any1 Know where?

Ok so now i have an ES engine and computer but my brakes and suspension are still old ****ty LX equip. Does anyone know where an ES in a junkyard is that i can salvage some parts off of?
    sigpic

And I want a toilet made out of solid gold, but its not the books these days now, is it?

Good luck finding the ES at the junk yard, very rare. You have a better chance finding a first gen with rear discs, and make those work. Thats what Bruce did on his Protege. Try to contact him, or check his website - he could have posted it up.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

there was a 95 ES on ebay for only $600 and no one was bidding on it. it still had about 3 days to go but when i checked today the seller ended it early. i was so disappointed! i was already dreaming about all the parts swapping i was going to do.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

How close are you to Canada??
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
        X