Got my racing seats in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my racing seats in....

Well i finally got my racing seats in a few days ago. Corksport didnt have any of the adapter brackets for mazdaspeed seats in so me and my buddy fabricated our own. They work perfect. the seat is still completely slideable and adjustable. Not to mention they look good as hell! I also got my 4 point harness in....tested them out on a curvey dirt road today. I was getting compeletely sideways pulling a good amount of G's and i was still sitting comfy and in place. I remember doing the same in my stock seats and getting slammed up against the door and **** Anyway pics to come later in the evening.
    sigpic

you need a 4 point harness in a pro lol just messin with ya

bet the seats look damn good, cant wait for pics!

Comment

hurry hurry hurry

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Are these authentic Mazdaspeed seats or the cheap knockoff deathtraps? For your safety I hope they are the real thing.

Comment

Working...
        X