W7 killer?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W7 killer?!

well, i've heard about these subs for a while, but this if the first review i've seen about them:

any other thoughts on these? any other reviews? not bad looking for $470:D

sexah.. dont like the blue basket though :-/

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      sexah.. dont like the blue basket though :-/
      um, that's usually the part inside the box :p

Comment

so what i f like to mount them upside down.... hehe BTW blue do you lose anyhting but doing this....since sound comes out the through both ends?

Comment

nope, don't lose anything, but you can actually gain something, more interior volume in the box that way you can have a smaller box for your sub:D but inverting the sub is usually for looks only.

Comment

Titanium Elites those subs are crazy. I work for a Phoenix Gold and JL dealer, we sold a few and they perform well. I still don't think they can compete agianst the W7.

Comment

i think the ONLY place i've found that said something about w7 killer was www.purecaraudio.com whent hey described it, they did a peak to peak excursion, not a one-way xmax, which is what everyone looks at anyways. then they said they hit 175 db with it, well maybe a halfadozen of them. too bad a 12w7 has a xmax of 29mm. the w7 is a sq sub that has great spl, kinda like a xxx. i think the goal of the pg was spl. to me, the pg is a great sub, but the w7 killer is just a selling bit and means nothing.
              '02 classic red p5
              currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Working...
              X