Carbon Fiber Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Fiber Hood

I know the last carbon fiber hood deal went south, but since it seems there's fairly good interest in it, why doesn't someone try to seek out a reputable company and approach them with a group buy? If not that, try a local one, there's a few in California. It's just an idea.
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

i could take a look into that if people were interested...

Comment

I'm still interested in the carbon fiber hood thing but I'd never donate money unless I see some work that the company has done with past hoods on other cars(Not just the final product either).
      ED
      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

i got a full plate of projects and a huge to-do list...
        i'll take a look into it tho in a bit, or if anyone else wants to take initiative... definitely go for it

Comment

i'm also interested

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I'll go hunting as soon as a break from work and school arises. If anyone wants to beat my to the punch, by all means do so.
            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

the more people to source this out the better since in the end we will get a much lower price. i asked a company in CA before that made carbon fiber panels for the interiors of volkswagens and they said that they were not venturing outside the VW's just yet.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
              X