HAHAH wow thats funny! For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAH wow thats funny! For sale

look at the buy it now price. i almost pissed my pants i was laughing so hard..
    sigpic

well if everything was done correctly and jus needs some paint, it might not be that bad of a price. Ask Groharlem how much hes spent on his, we got his car for $500 + all the money he put into it.....so thats about right....... You would have to go look at the car to se ethe actual cond.
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

it does go without saying he is asking a bit much, and it would take a true gear head to appreciate the car. given if he had left the 1.8L V6 in the car, he'd have a car worth less than $3,500. but given the size of the new motor...given the modifications done to the car, i would consider this a work in progress, but a fair deal when you consider how much money he's spent and how little he's driven it since he did the motor swap, but thats just my opinion.
      kevin

Comment

if it was completed, I could see it going for that much... although it looks really ricey on the inside, not to mention wtf is up with that battery placement?

with some work though (and a frickin paint job!) it'd be pretty nice, and I wouldn't be surprised if it went for 5-6k or so

still... I wish I had IT instead of MY mx-3 right now
        Ask me about engine management!

Comment

Working...
        X