power window switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power window switch

Does any body know where i can get the main power window swith on the drivers side?
    sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Re: power window switch

Originally posted by schrcrzycrl
    Does any body know where i can get the main power window swith on the drivers side?
    Did u try mazda? I mean they do make the car. Or prob a junk yard theres tons of 1st gens at mine

Comment

well i called the mazda dealership and they said the switch would be about $250,also their are no 1st gens around inthe junk yard so if any body can find me some i will buy them because i need the driverside and the rear passenger side behind the driver window switch too
      sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Working...
      X