Pigeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigeon

guess there isn't a feedback post for you, so i'll start it............

recently bought 3 brand new stuart werner gauges (for some reason i think i spelling werner......warner.............wrong......whatever ) from said seller...........

excellent business man, quick and easy to deal with, answer any question i had, willing to work with my needs............ Helped me out a bunch.....

i'm really hoping for a another business transaction with Pigeon...... and highly recommend going through him if you can..............

Here you go,.......

anyone else feel free to leave some feedback.........

thank you!
    im glad you're happy with them

might I add that Iceberg is an excellent buyer, all payments were extremely fast, with great consistent communication throughout the entire transaction

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
      thank you!
      im glad you're happy with them

might I add that Iceberg is an excellent buyer, all payments were extremely fast, with great consistent communication throughout the entire transaction

Comment

i'd just like to take a quick moment, and tell everyone that this guy is a great business man.......

i told him what other parts i was looking for, for my turbo setup....... and he found them, unfortunately my tranny went out otherwise i would've been all over them.........

Comment

Originally posted by Iceberg
          i'd just like to take a quick moment, and tell everyone that this guy is a great business man.......

i told him what other parts i was looking for, for my turbo setup....... and he found them, unfortunately my tranny went out otherwise i would've been all over them.........

gooo me!!

thanks bud... lol

Comment

Good seller, Had my pads even before I needed them.
            Showed up on time when we met up to do the deal.
            Answered all of my questions even some of the stupid ones that I had.
            Highly recommended seller.
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

awesome, thanks!

Comment

Great seller, worked with me on S&H and chipped in a few when his supplier was late...

Great seller, honest and upfront.

No worries ordering here guys.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

thanks a lot bro, i appreciate it!

Comment

Absolutely, Chris is a great vendor to get stuff from.

He was quick on the PM responses (he probably waited on me a couple times), ordered my Brembo blanks and KVR pads immediately, double checked the order for me and even mentioned some install tips.

It’s refreshing to get better service from a forum vendor than you would from a local shop. I will definitely go to him first if I ever get around to doing the rear disk swap and any brake replacement parts in the future. Highly recommended.

Thanks a bunch Chris.
                    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

awesome, thanks a lot man!

Comment

Despite my first thought (that a pigeon is a bird), I soon came to find out that pigeon is the MAN.

Great transaction. A+.

Comment

Working...
                        X