This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300zxgame

Bought a GTX fuel rail w/harness from him. I paid on March 22nd through PayPal. Two weeks went by, and nothing had been sent to my house so I sent him a PM asking if he had shipped yet. He read the PM (which was verified through the private message tracking system) but did not reply to my inquery. About a week later I still had recieved no word from him nor had I recieved my package. I again attempted to contact him to find out what was going on both by PM and AIM. Again my private message was read (as confirmed by the tracking system) and ignored. His AIM away message was on and I never recieved a reply. I filed with PayPal last night. I would have waited or been paitent with shipping if I had been told what was going on, but I was blatantly ignored, so it's comes down to this:

Don't buy from 300zxgame.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

a.k.a. the guy who won the gtx engine

Comment

i bought the entire gtx bottom end (block, ristons, rods, crank, oil pump ect...) and a fuel pressure solinoid from him for $230 bux. paid a long ass time ago and he dissapeared for a week. then came back on and said he was gone for work, ok i can buy that...another week goes by and nothing...then he comes on and says he will ship it out in a few days...ok thats cool...thos few days come and go... 3 weeks later, nothing. says his GF of 3years just broke up with him, blah blah blah. i told him to just refund my money then, suddenly he disconnects from AIM and i have yet to get a reply to my pm's or see him online...
      THANX ASSHOLE
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

lol we should hold his GTX until he repairs his reputation

92 Protege DX - Sold.
        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
        95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
        90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Originally posted by txkprotege
          lol we should hold his GTX until he repairs his reputation
          i dont think thats unfair to ask...
          a winner of a free engine should be a supporting/current member

Comment

hold the engine is right..!

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
              *winning member must be a member in good standing to recieve this prize. you don't have to be active, but you can't owe people on the board money, be banned, etc.. raffle prize can be redeemed if/when good standing is renewed

i think i stated it pretty clearly at the time.....
              wow, i didnt even see that... you thought of everything when you setup the raffle eh... kudos to you!
              definitely a good business man dave

Comment

props to dave.. w00t w00t

Comment

just part the engine lol
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

gtx raffle pt 2 haha

Comment

im thinking we need to impliment a selling system like they have over at msprotege, they have very strict guidelines for selling stuff because people get shafted so much, and if even one of the guidelines isnt right they lock the thread until he fixes it. this will help people have more faith in buying things from members.

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I had suggested a ratings system similar to ebay but never heard from dave in the thread I don't think, it's alright i know he's just busy but this is what I *do* so dave if you wanna do this but don't have the time let me know

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                        95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                        90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

yea dave is on top of things.

Sux to see a scammer on our board, but it happens.

Hopefully all is resolved shortly.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

sorry to jack this from msprotege, but its an idea, i like it alot, and id sure as hell trust sellers more if it was like this.

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                              http://www.msprotege.com/vbb230/showthread.php?t=98864
                              sorry to jack this from msprotege, but its an idea, i like it alot, and id sure as hell trust sellers more if it was like this.
                              good idea.

Maybe a link to the EBay feedback under the public profile or something would be pretty easy to do and help keep ppl more informed.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X