AutoX 3rd place!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoX 3rd place!!!

Well I don't have a Protege, I have a Festiva w/a B6 SOHC from a Mazda 323 in it and I race it with SCCA... This weekend since I just did my engine swap it moved me into Street Mod, one of the hardest classes. There were 11 cars in my class and I came in 3rd, not too bad... Festivas represent!!! -Kyle

Here are the results:

----------------------Chicken Mechanix Racing---------------------
    '90 Festiva w/B6 SOHC and Aspire hubs/brakes and some other goodies... SouthJerseyRegion SM AutoX'r

'08 Mazdaspeed 3 Cosmic Blue Mica SCREAMING TO BE MODDED!!!

Very nice. I hope the 240sx owner felt like a tool after getting spanked by the cheapest car on the market when his car was new.

Comment

lmao! awesome

Comment

Yeah the 240 had a red top sr20 in it w/a front mount... The Civics that beat me, one had a huge front mount/turbo'd GSR, and the other had no interior Tein coils, no interior, full 10 pt cage, and a GSR engine... So I was happy with myself :-) Thanx guys. -Kyle
        ----------------------Chicken Mechanix Racing---------------------
        '90 Festiva w/B6 SOHC and Aspire hubs/brakes and some other goodies... SouthJerseyRegion SM AutoX'r

'08 Mazdaspeed 3 Cosmic Blue Mica SCREAMING TO BE MODDED!!!

Comment

congrats there dood. Awesome job.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
          X