X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Pro finally kitted

Just got her back today.

Oh yea no more dent!!!

yes, I know i need new tint. I'm doing that this weekend.

damn tint...

My OLD Car

More pics...From home.

Looks mean here.

Pretty damn low!
    im happy! And i dont give a **** if anybody likes it or not!
    My OLD Car

Comment

Looking niiiiice.

The kit looks real good in black. I think a mazda emblem in the grill would add to the front. And so people don't forget what it is!

I'm not a big fan of the wing, but that's my preference, and it kinda looks like the clear corners don't fit exactly right.

but overall, LOOKING GOOD!
      '99 Protege ES

Mostly stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquire
        Looking niiiiice.

The kit looks real good in black. I think a mazda emblem in the grill would add to the front. And so people don't forget what it is!

I'm not a big fan of the wing, but that's my preference, and it kinda looks like the clear corners don't fit exactly right.

but overall, LOOKING GOOD!
        Thanks bro. Sooner or later I might get the other clear corners that look nicer. I'll try out that idea of urs with the mazda emblem.
        My OLD Car

Comment

congrats! looks good.
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
            congrats! looks good.
            My OLD Car

Comment

nice job!!! I love the black proteges... maybe thats why mine is black..hehehehe... anyways you did a great job...and i think it looks good... and just remember what i told ya...... **** it!

Comment

Looks awesome. IMO just sell the wing and throw on a Msp wing :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGirl
                  nice job!!! I love the black proteges... maybe thats why mine is black..hehehehe... anyways you did a great job...and i think it looks good... and just remember what i told ya...... **** it!
                  yea i know. I dont care about what the haters think anymore. About my wing. ITS STAYING. Besides if i get the MSP wing proto2k will think im trying to steal his wing.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

for real? Hmmm makes me have second thoughts. Did you get the same ones im talking about from NOPI online?
                    My OLD Car

Comment

lol are you talking to me about the tailllights?? I have the APC ones... and they use that same pic.... im havent been to NOPI so im not sure.. but trust me on this one..im pretty sure on this!! lol

Comment

The car will look 10 times better than it does now

Comment

ohhh ****tt...

Your car looks frigin sweeettttt as hell..
                          Damn man why didn't you show me some pics last night...
                          And you know what ,, now the wing looks perfect ..
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                            ohhh ****tt...

Your car looks frigin sweeettttt as hell..
                            Damn man why didn't you show me some pics last night...
                            And you know what ,, now the wing looks perfect ..
                            Lol I was debating whether I shoulda posted pics or not. But now I got a new attitude...I just dont care about all the haters now! Babygirl, you're makin me nervous about the lights. Im in love with my car all over again now. Thanks for the that like it! Itzkatz are you sayin my car will look 10x better with the CF altezzas?
                            My OLD Car

Comment

With a MSP wing. Granted im not slamming your wing now but the MSp wing is the best fit for your car looks clean. And yes it would look good with the lights maybe darker rims?

Comment

Working...
                              X