Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is april ROTM...

Helloooooooooooooooo!?!?

There probly won't be an April. We were working towards making some changes to the process so April didn't get done. Don't worry, it will be back probly with some changes.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

oh yea it is missing isnt it.

The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

may rotm?
        june rotm?

Comment

i wonder what happened..

Comment

Never saw this one coming....

Comment

I talked to marc about it, there wasnt enough interest and stuff..... supposed to be back later though, so keep your eye out for it.

Comment

So how much later is "later"? Maybe June, July or August. Sometime after??

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
                  So how much later is "later"? Maybe June, July or August. Sometime after??
                  couldn't tell you. something a mod or someone will have to answer.

Comment

I was wanting to wait for Dave to put out the full website first.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                      I was wanting to wait for Dave to put out the full website first.
                      ah ok, makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X