kicken some butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kicken some butt

last week i went wirh my friend to this race spot (friends cars 1999 camaro ss,1993 240sx,1993240sx with srt-det, 1992 5.0 1970 montie carlo, 1990 honda prelude,srt-4 running 30psi, mazda mx-6, 2004 mazda protege speed running 13psi,2004 corvet,pickup truck,crx with a b16,92 si with a b16,90 honda b16,1995 dsm,and me in an 1990 lx praotege) Any way i went tojust watch my friends kick some ass like they do all the time. I ask people if they wanted to race my friend for some cash and a GTO ran my friend ss and the gto got its ass handed to. and some kid ask me what kinda car i had and i told him i had a 90 protege and he started talken sh*t and i ask im what kinda car he had and hes said he had a 2000 neon sxt that was AT and i ask him if he wanted to run but he said it would be a wast of his gas so i said open your hood and he did he had an intack and a chip he said and a fullexaust. so i said lets run for 20 buck then he said fine. My car is still stock. so we lined up and i kicked hie butt by 2 or 3 cars and i shat im self it wa skinda cool then i raced 2 1990 integras at the some time and won by a 1/2 of car it was kinda cool now every one thinks my car si a sleeper and it kinda is so now the call me the honda killer and i have never lost to a honda yet but i only race the slow ones its kinda cool!

No such thing as a 2004 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

And no such thing as a montie carlo, corvet and a praotege.
      Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
      you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

or a 1993240sx

:p:

92 Protege DX - Sold.
        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
        95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
        90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

hmmm....wierd....is it just me or does this story influenced by the fast and the furious?
          Mods: BP engine,exhintake cam w/ obx cam gears, exhaust (2.25" piping, cherry bomb resonator, magnaflow muffler), intake (mx-3 sohc CAI), Pacesetter 4-2-1 header, RX7 maf, MSD blaster coil 2, NGK iridiums, NGK wires, custom ground wire kit, Milano spoke 15" rims, black altezza tails

need to install: e-spec headlights, clear turn signal housing, pacesetter adjustable short show shifter, sprint springs

BP Powered Mx-3=

Honda (not disrespecting lscrx)

Comment

Worst story ever. /comic book guy's voice

Comment

sorry i cant spell to good but it all true and its a 2003 msp u can talk to Fastspeedprotege

Comment

srt-4's hold 30psi?
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Heh, yeah, remember the guy who blew his tranny apart doing a burnout? Wasn't he running stock boost?

Comment

yeah it does not really hold to good at 30psi so he put it up for sale and got a 5.slow its still up for sale 16,000 if anyone wants to buy it let me know.(hes had a lot of probs with it)

Comment

its had lots of problems..... anyone wanna buy it?
                      um................................................ ...................... no.

str33t r4cing is bad, mmkay.

Sounds like you had fun though.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

AT Neon's are slow as balls. If I'm not mistaken, the 2000 Neon was still using a 3 speed auto

I once pulled one in my old first gen sohc AT protege, so therefore beating one isn't something to brag about

Comment

Working...
                        X