FS. 1991 Acura Integra GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS. 1991 Acura Integra GS

My cousin just gt an 03 civic and wants to sell his old car its a 91 integra GS.
    it runs but has a couple of problems and has no AC. he is asking $1,000. it's a great beater or project car. this was his daily driver so it was never modified.

the car is located in broward florida and he prefers local only.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mazpro; 04-24-2005, 11:07 PM.

Originally posted by mazpro
    My cousin just gt an 03 civic and wants to sell his old car its a 91 integra GS.
    it runs but has a couple of problems and has no AC. he is asking $1,000. it's a great beater or project car. this was his daily driver so it was never modified.

the car is located in broward florida and he prefers local only.
    I suggest you take some pics during the day, night pics aren't the best pics to look at when you are thinking of buying a car.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

does it have VTEK!!!!?
      Jaime

Comment

I will this week, I took this when he told me he was selling it. I still have to take pics of the inside and everything else.

Comment

what problems does it have?
          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
          -93 MR2, 129 ES
          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

the car is leaking oil from the head gasket so it needs a new one and the AC works but it has a leak somewhere. the tires will need to be replaced soon.

Comment

what about blinker fluid?
              Jaime

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                X