Sedan conversion to P5 front and skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedan conversion to P5 front and skirts

I am going to be adding these pieces to my 2001 sedan ,has anyone taken pics while they were doing the conversion . Also any tricks in attaching the side skirts.

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

Side skirts are easyonce you buy the expensive as clips and put the holes in the right place. You may already know, but you'll also need the rebar, wheelwells, and a few other parts to make the front bumper work. It won't just bolt right up.

Nick Holinski
    2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

Re: Sedan conversion to P5 front and skirts

Originally posted by macklum
      I am going to be adding these pieces to my 2001 sedan ,has anyone taken pics while they were doing the conversion . Also any tricks in attaching the side skirts.
      If you need the sideskirts for cheap, a guy on clubprotegequebec is selling brand new ones for 260$.(400$ at the dealer apparently)

Comment

You can get the side skirts from mazdastuff for $160!!

Although, I've been thinking about going CF from dgm. They have the sills and a front lip for the sedans, the only part they don't have is a rear valance.
        "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

I have the skirts and bumper already .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
          Motegi MR12 rims in gold
          Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
          MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
          Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
          P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
            You can get the side skirts from mazdastuff for $160!!

Although, I've been thinking about going CF from dgm. They have the sills and a front lip for the sedans, the only part they don't have is a rear valance.
            I live in Montreal, Canada. So thats about 186$US. So its actually a good deal if you factor in customs and shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X