The Alpha The Omega *The Finale*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alpha The Omega *The Finale*

After pulling of a 16-hour shift by my choice at work. To deal with a virus that infected my network. I slowly began to wonder what went wrong… Because I never used to be the way I am now.
    My ways of life, sudden urges or evil and no emotions quickly made my Fiancé leave me in the dust. I eliminated ALL friends without a care. Truly because screwed. I loved my Fiancé with all my heart, and I lost her. And no one will ever compare to her. She was an Arch Major at Hampton University. Only student to get an A Grade in her class when deemed impossible to get an A. She was very beautiful and all the dudes looked at her like WOW! That was truly bliss until something happened. Something went wrong.
    When I started into the Computer Networking Field I was young and 19 at the time.
    I became a Jr Network Administrator. I was nice and showed respect to everyone, even when they didn’t show me respect. Mad because I was young and successful. My Boss… Richard and the other network guy Mike who was black. Right off hand the black on black crime took place and just because I was black this 40 yr old man automatically had beef with me because some women didn’t get the position. And he wanted her to have that job even if he is married. He attempted to get me fired. Made me life hell! But I was new and didn’t know what to do. Thinking that if I opened my mouth I would get fired since they all knew each other more than I did. The other Guy called Mike Burkhalter a tall bearded white guy always treated me like shyt also. Never respected me. The black dude insisted on getting rid of me so that the woman could join the company. I became furious at all the negative comments spread from him about me. So I played it smart and hacked the company payroll server that I didn’t have access to at the time. And Richard had just gained power over us all as boss. Me and Mike * Black Dude *. But to my research, I found that Mike made more than his Boss. A perfect way to make your boss flip out when you make more than him. And sooner or later Richard waited for him to make one big network crash to quick convince the executives that he had to go. So it only being me and Richard thought things would be better right ? WRONG.
    Richard couldn’t handle the boss position and had me doing all the work and taking credit for it. I became his dog… I was OWN3D. They began saying things about there my slave driver thinking I didn’t hear them … Oooooooh… The anger I held in. They treated me like shyt. Going home everyday depressed… Vengeance boiled in my blood as I held in all the anger … Until to my joy Mike Burkhalter got fired. I was so happy.
    Time past and I worked like a slave, like they called me. And we sat around a table with some other computer network guys from another table. And my Boss told them I didn’t have a life. For no reason. They looked at him and said that’s wrong to say. And the other guy hushed him … So I complained about work, soon to be wife got sick of it. And we argued to much and she left me. Only because I complained about Richard… Since my girl left. I went in to blinding rage of insanity and wanted to destroy everything. Had a heart of ice. Lost all my friends and foolishly spent money on things to keep me happy. Pushing myself farther in debt wanting more expensive toys.
    My life was already bad as it was.
    But soon the company laid me off, or fired me when everyone said I was working much harder than him. Job security I suppose. He got rid of me.
    Another partner company hired me in 2 weeks, because they liked my work.
    I became the head Senior Network Admin. And things where kind of at peace until he noticed my check being as much as his old ass. At the age of 22, I surpassed him greatly. Worked my own hours to. He attempted to tell my boss I was coming in late and felt stupid when she told him I work my own hours. He keeps coming over to my company to check on me ?!?!?! WHAT THE FUK ! And bad mouthing me again.
    And I realized where my life went wrong. It went wrong when I didn’t stand up for myself, and got bitched around. When I thought of him being the one that caused me to lose my soon to be wife. My first balled up, teeth grinned hard. Head burned up. Blood Boiled. And my eyes got watery. That’s how mad I got. And I worked 16 hours. And its 6:32 am now. And I am going back to work at 8 am. When I see my old Boss….. Ooooooh Vengeance is mines ….. NO one I MEAN NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE ME FEEL LIKE TRASH. And that Slave Driver Racist comment. I swear to ****ing GOD.
    Imma make him pay.
    I am going to storm into his ****ty office and let him know what I have to say. And I pray he gets in my face. Ooooooh just wait. I will pound his face into the floor and beat his face in with a ****ing hard drive.
    I may be going to jail tomorrow everyone.
    So if I don’t post for a while. Just know that I am happy I got revenge.

Tiffani ….. My wifey. I could have been happy right now. Never would have been brought to insanity.
    Don’t mean to be a bitch now but my eyes are watery.
    I have some ****ing blood to spill with my fist !
    I am not going to sleep now but I am going to stop typing. Just lay here and think of all the **** he has done to get even madder.
    I have never ever been this mad in my life !
    He is going to pay……………….. He ruined my life. And for that I must ruin his.

And one has to admit. To be in solitude most of there life, in debt, lost your future wife, have really no family nor friends to turn to.
    Have everyone attempt to distory your character.
    And hold it in for many years ....
    I had to explode one day.

THEY TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR . . .WEAKNESS.
    THEY TAKE MY SILENCE FOR . . . . .SPEECHLESS.
    THEY CONSIDER MY UNIQUENESS . . .STRANGE.
    THEY CALL MY LANGUAGE. . . . . SLANG.
    THEY SEE MY CONFIDENCE AS . . CONCEIT.
    THEY SEE MY MISTAKE AS. . . DEFEAT.
    THEY CONSIDER MY SUCCESS . . . .ACCIDENTAL.
    THEY MINIMIZE MY INTELLIGENCE TO. . POTENTIAL.
    MY QUESTIONS MEAN I AM UNAWARE.
    MY ADVANCEMENT IS SOMEHOW UNFAIR.
    TO VOICE CONCERN IS DISCONTENTMENT.
    IF I STAND UP FOR MYSELF, I AM TOO DEFENSIVE.
    IF I DON'T TRUST THEM, I AM TOO APPREHENSIVE.
    I AM DEFIANT IF I SEPARATE.
    I AM FAKE IF I ASSIMILATE.
    MY CHARACTER IS CONSTANTLY UNDER ATTACK.
    BECAUSE I AM ****ING BLACK...

This world will see my Vengence .... All who oppose me shall be dealt with....
    Its me against the world and I WILL NOT LOSE !!!!!

Goodbye everyone.... I have a strong sense that i will be locked up soon ... For my actions ...
    Last edited by Lost_Conception; 10-14-2003, 05:37 AM.

whoa man... that was powerful,

I cant even phantom being in your shoes. But i can see your point of view. hey you know what career wise you have an execelent stance. why dont you take a day to cool off, relax, stay at home, sit around in your underwear, watch TV, and read up on some protege fourms.

wait a day then yell at the ****er till your face turns blue. i totally think that your old boss has crossed to many lines. He needs to be stood up to.

If need be, rant away again.

All the best, and i hope you get a good bounce.

~Brock
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

hey man...i know that things are rough...but for real...just breathe, talk it out and know that if u need anything, we are all here for ya man

Comment

Paitience is a virtue man. No matter how bad it is sometimes, I always wait for it to turn for the better.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Pro Bros for life! Were all here for u shawn. Remember that. Most of us are closer in distance and friendship then u think. U ever need anything im close to ya. So are a few other ppl... Take a nice breather. youve got my # call me if ya need me bro.

Peace
          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
          Beige 1994 Protege DX
          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

bitch him out, and then get him to throw the first punch.....you'd have a good case in court.

just be sure you can afford a lawyer before you try this ****, otherwise your ****e.d
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Please don't do it that way. I don't know what to say to you. I am not too smart at that stuff. But I think you would only be re-enforcing a negative stereotype.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Dont ever let people walk over u man. Goodluck with your ordeals if u make the news promote wihandyman.com lol

Comment

Working...
                X