Dodge Neon vs. Riced Cavalier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Neon vs. Riced Cavalier

Driving to Walmart a few days ago, when I hear the oh so pleasant sound of a fart cannon pulling up. Look over to see a mid 90s Cavalier pull up, the usual stickers, fart cannon, stupid neon lights overwhere, bla bla bla. Looks like his g/f was in the passenger seat. Light turns green, I floored it. He did to so it was a even race. I friggen pulled two cars lengths in front of this idiot right off the bat, and he never caught up till I slowed down to turn. A stock 1995 Dodge Neon, with a crappy 2.0 SOHC engine. Got a pretty good laught outa that one. Made a complete ass outa a ricer.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

This thread would be even better in the right forum!

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

Figured it didn't invloved Mazda, so it was off-topic

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

So what car was it in? I saw a Cavalier and Sunfire racing behind me as I was minding my own business in the right lane. As the Cavalier pulled up beside me I downshifted and pulled about 2 buslengths in the matter of moments. Sad part was he tried to get me to race him at the next light. Don't know if he thought the outcome would be different or something??

Comment

A racing story is a racing story is a racing story..... Thread moved

Comment

ricers suck.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
            X