upgrading speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrading speakers

okay ,,, right now in my car i have the cdt 6 1/2 full ranges... and a crapy pair of pioneer speakers from walmart in the rear.... god i wish my cdt fullranges wernt stolen hahaa anyway... im looking to upgrade speakers.. and im not putting any speakers in the rear because once i get my box in there i wont have a back seat.... so it will just be speakers in the front... i plan on spending up to 250 dolllars... does anyone have any suggestions... i was thinking about going with a set of cdt components and a new set of hte fullranges in the front doors?? , and im selling the fullranges i have now so they wont be being used... thanks..

wow
    Why Won't You Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
      okay ,,, right now in my car i have the cdt 6 1/2 full ranges... and a crapy pair of pioneer speakers from walmart in the rear.... god i wish my cdt fullranges wernt stolen hahaa anyway... im looking to upgrade speakers.. and im not putting any speakers in the rear because once i get my box in there i wont have a back seat.... so it will just be speakers in the front... i plan on spending up to 250 dolllars... does anyone have any suggestions... i was thinking about going with a set of cdt components and a new set of hte fullranges in the front doors?? , and im selling the fullranges i have now so they wont be being used... thanks..
      I've got a set of infinity kappa perfect 5.1's that I need to get rid of. It's a full component system, with 2 5.25"s, 2 1" tweeters, and 2 crossovers. They retail at around 600 bucks, 200 and they're yours. If you're wondering how I can sell em' so cheap it's because I got them through work (huge discount) for a buddie's bmw, which he wrecked the day before the speakers showed up.

Comment

pictures? are they used at all because i just used froogle and they are comming up most places for about $215
        Last edited by Chad; 05-05-2005, 04:05 PM.

Comment

froogle roXors.

I use that for the best prices online when eBay doesn't have it.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
          X